Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 12-24-2013, 12:18 PM
PIMP

Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP
Special B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLPSpecial B Offical PLP

Thinking of you and your family today Grizzz. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:20 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Merry Christmas Grizz, thinking about you guys.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:01 PM
REBEL

rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP
rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP

We are still sending all the positive energy that we can your way. Have a great Christmas Grizz and enjoy every minute of it.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

"Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms

When you argue with a moron, the only thing people see is two morons arguing.

Member #223
Old 12-24-2013, 02:11 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

MERRY CHRISTMAS Randy and Caroline..hope you guys have a great X-mas....
Old 12-25-2013, 11:59 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

The most amazing Christmas ever!

1st we got 4 folks at the hospice who ate turkey dinner with us in the dining room. 2 of these folks have not left their rooms for over a month. Just seeing 2 new smiling faces at the table was miraculous enough. Old John & Caroline were joined by Roy & Ching. Roy's son & Ching's wife & daughters were also there. The turkey and all the fixings (including Grizzz's plum puddin) were almost as good as the looks on the sick folks faces. Truly an amazing feast.

Then I got the biggest surprise and gift I've ever received, Caroline said "I feel like trying to stand and maybe take a few steps, this girls gotta burn off some turkey". Well holy cow she stood up on her own (slightly unsteady) and with me & the kid each holding an arm she walked 20' to the hallway and back to her bed. I'm still in shock (she has not stood or walked since her seizures in early dec.) and totally amazed. This is but one of many amazing things that came out of this magical day. The afternoon nurse then said "hey Randy can we weigh Caroline now that she can stand, I want to check her weight". Well miracle #3 she has gained 7 lbs in the last 3+ weeks. Considering she has lost steadily since her original diagnosis (down from 130- 81) this was shocking and very much needed. This has been the best day of my last 2 years (understatement).

I hope all of you had an equally amazing Christmas, especially AKSNOWRIDER Mike. Happy tears flowing on my keyboard as I type.

Merry Christmas to all the Rebels, you've become the ugliest most productive cheerleaders I know. Cheers Randy
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 12-26-2013, 12:21 AM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

That is so awesome Randy! What a special Christmas for you. I'm so happy for you.
Old 12-26-2013, 02:18 AM
REBEL

SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP
SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP

Great to hear Grizz, lots of prayers and thoughts from Ak to you and the Mrs.
Keep strong bud
Rebel#1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
It's called "Gone Hollywood" & its when your ego out grows your common sense!
Old 12-26-2013, 04:07 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Wow Grizz, that is simply amazing!

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 12-26-2013, 06:21 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

That good to hear Grizzz.....your a heck of guy Grizzz dont make em like you anymore...
Old 12-26-2013, 10:19 AM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

That is awesome news Randy, so glad you guys had a great Christmas, now tell her we need to do this everyday till she can walk right out of there and go home.. Will continue to pray for you guys...the weight gain is great news..
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED