Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 12-16-2013, 01:58 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

100 USD on the way, c'mon the rest of you, get er done.
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 12-16-2013, 02:41 PM
REBEL

m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP
m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP

Grizz.....

there are no words to describe your character..

your in your own personnel crisis and you help AK...

your actions are my xmas gift...

Thank you
07/m8 Terraalps 900 bigbore kit, bmp ypipe and exhaust,jaws silencer,stm valves,bdx oil elimination and bumper kit,fastlane no snows,bdx fuel pressure regulator,dayton adj weights,shift assist,timbersled intake,timbersled mtn tamer rear skid,timbersled barkbuster frt end with fox evols diamond s hood,pure logic box,boss shorty seat,rox risers,koso dual egts koso a/r guage koso water temp guage,bdx steering post solidifier,fastlane 9 inch two wheel kit,rock rollers,Mod ski's
Old 12-16-2013, 03:22 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I haven't got a lot to give... being on SSDI and trying to play in a rich mans sport, but I wish you nothing but the very best and god speed on the recovery.

True fact you point out and everyone here needs to understand, life can change or end in just a few seconds, so treasure every moment and make sure that those you love have no doubt. I've danced a few times with the reaper over the years, but he hasn't taken me home yet.

Oh yea... Happy after-birthday!
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can

Last edited by BikerPepe`; 12-16-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: b-day greetings
Old 12-16-2013, 03:55 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8magic View Post
Grizz.....

your actions are my xmas gift...

Thank you
"You sir are welcome, glad to help out a bro in need. Tim ya might need some MMA training before givin this to Mike. May your head be hard when he smacks ya!
Glad the Denali crumpled the way it did, makes me feel better about my new Yukon.
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 12-16-2013, 03:56 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Lots of good people here but Grizzz is in a class of his own. Thank you Sir.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:41 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
Lots of good people here but Grizzz is in a class of his own. Thank you Sir.
I have to second what both Doug and Tim said..Randy, I am speechless over what you have done...even without knowing what you are facing in your own personal life, but knowing that part of it makes it even more astounding and I hope that I can someday come close in some small way to forwarding the kindness you and others have shown me...Thank You Randy....and everyone else, Mike
Old 12-18-2013, 03:07 PM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Everyones kindness has been passed forward to AKSNOWRIDER. Sure felt good to be a part of this. Kinda nice to see a grown man cry

Hoping one day they can put humpty dumpty back together again. Sure miss you out in the mountians Bud.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:44 PM
SENILE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
Everyones kindness has been passed forward to AKSNOWRIDER. Sure felt good to be a part of this. Kinda nice to see a grown man cry

Hoping one day they can put humpty dumpty back together again. Sure miss you out in the mountians Bud.
I understand the emotional side of what Mike must feel, I am most thankful that I could help in a small way. I sincerely hope Mike has a good Christmas season and gets back on his sled asap.

Tim you are a massive guy in many important ways.

The rest of you who helped should stick your collective chests out knowing you are a part of a solution, and in no way an impediment to one.

I have always liked playing undercover secret Santa, much better and fulfilling to give than receive.
Rebel #52
Old 12-18-2013, 11:35 PM
REBEL

m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP
m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP

so many diamonds in the rough...and they sure shined through...

one way or another...one recreation endeavor or another, Mike will fill his boots in the future....
07/m8 Terraalps 900 bigbore kit, bmp ypipe and exhaust,jaws silencer,stm valves,bdx oil elimination and bumper kit,fastlane no snows,bdx fuel pressure regulator,dayton adj weights,shift assist,timbersled intake,timbersled mtn tamer rear skid,timbersled barkbuster frt end with fox evols diamond s hood,pure logic box,boss shorty seat,rox risers,koso dual egts koso a/r guage koso water temp guage,bdx steering post solidifier,fastlane 9 inch two wheel kit,rock rollers,Mod ski's
Old 12-19-2013, 12:36 PM
'AKWALKSWITHCHUBBY'

AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP
AKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLPAKSNOWRIDER Offical PLP

Hi guys, Boy, I am so overwhelmed by all this, its hard to come up with the words to express my thanks. When Tim sent the money yesterday which started me choking up, to each of the messages that he has been forwarding since, I keep breaking down all over again, First Thank you all so much, (sounds so contrite and lacking to me in context to some of the messages), I don't know how or when yet, but I plan on doing everything in my power to pay your generosity forward when I can(hopefully 110X over), and I hope I can do it with the compassion and pride that has been shown by all of you toward me. I have a long road in front of me, Docs say once I get my neck fused, then 3 months later if every thing goes right they can do the shoulder. and some where in that they can hopefully do the MRI on the wrist, and fix it as well. I hold on to the idea that I am someday going to get life back, be able to work, sled, camp..well..just do the things we all love called life..
I hope the one thing I can share with everyone who ever reads this thread, You never ever know what the next minute in life holds for you, don't waste it arguing and worrying, just make sure every person you care about knows it, and enjoy life, to its fullest..... again, to each and everyone who has sent something, from MOTO FIST, FIRST PLACE PARTS, to the simplest post that says "prayers sent" I thank you from the bottom of my heart....., I also have to put a special thank you out there for Randy(Grizz) who is going thru something so painful I am not sure I could even handle it, and yet he still had such over whelming compassion that he just had to help me as well..i am just amazed by the size of his heart, and I hope that before I die I to can show such compassion and spirit, thank you Randy, and of course, Doug(M8MAGIC), who has no clue who I am other then some post ona forum, but found out I was having troubles and started this ball rolling, Thank you so much Doug, I hope to be 1/2 the person you are before I die, and finally I have to say thank you to Tim(THEULTRARIDER), Since the day Tim sent me a PM to go ride on snowest until today,I couldn't ask for a better friend and I hope I can come close to repaying all you have done for me THANK YOU ........Mike
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS