Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 03-30-2010, 12:17 AM
REBEL

Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 900 King Turbo?

Was just wondering... have never heard of one. Is there a reason you dont see turbos on the Arctic Cat 900 twins? Seems everything else has been boosted one way or another...
Old 03-30-2010, 12:30 PM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powdercrew View Post
Was just wondering... have never heard of one. Is there a reason you dont see turbos on the Arctic Cat 900 twins? Seems everything else has been boosted one way or another...
It's been done...Nate on SW used to run one. CPI I believe.

Last edited by John; 03-30-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Just Got Here

Tonysno is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powdercrew View Post
I've heard of a few boosted 900s just getting kind of old to see kits. OVS used to do them, they may still have a kit or advise on parts needed. If you are EFI that could be an issue as far as getting enough fuel but carbs are proving to be pretty easy to deal with.........at least there is lots of data on making carbs work under pressure.

Good luck
Old 04-11-2010, 05:41 PM
REBEL

Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

my uncle built his own turbo kit a few years back for is 03 900, you watch the old extreme team vids there are quite a few of them, one of them was even twin turbo'd
Old 04-11-2010, 05:46 PM
REBEL

Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Jkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from ARJkinzer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

this is the only vid i have of his sled, its pretty impressive though.(he is at the end after i climb out i watch him come out with my helmet cam)
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
REBEL

Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR

THANKS JK, guess i'll have to do some homework and see what I can come up with...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:13 PM

Nate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from ARNate Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Travis and Garr at OVS are selling a twin turbo 900. Dunno if it sold. Looked clean

Me neither
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED