Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 12-21-2009, 10:53 AM

BigAir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone have any ride time on a Push turbo kit?

Does anyone have any ride time on a Push turbo kit yet? How about any experience installing one that can comment on the difficulty and quality of parts?
Old 12-22-2009, 04:46 PM

backonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from AR

put mine on last weekend was pretty straight forward top notch fit on all the parts, wireing plugged in useing factory plugs. Was able to cheet a bit though as i spent some time with ken and had one allready done to look at. Any questions i had ken was able to answer on the phone, heasding for west yellowstone this week will see how it runs.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Hustler

kosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLP
kosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLPkosovojoe Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by backonthedarkside View Post
put mine on last weekend was pretty straight forward top notch fit on all the parts, wireing plugged in useing factory plugs. Was able to cheet a bit though as i spent some time with ken and had one allready done to look at. Any questions i had ken was able to answer on the phone, heasding for west yellowstone this week will see how it runs.
Updates?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM

backonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from ARbackonthedarkside Has earned a rub and tug from AR

still working on some tuning issues (clutching ans stuff) was not a whole lot of snow in west. got the motor broke in bottoim end seems real strong to manny unfriendlys not coverd yet to get on it to much! left it in west with a friend hopefully by the time i get back out there all the little stuff will be worked out, it seems to have alot of potential.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED