Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED

TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED If it's boosted it goes here!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Prospect

PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Amy's M8 Twisted Turbo

Here's a few pics of the install... More to come later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Turbo 3.jpg (61.7 KB, 673 views)
File Type: jpg Turbo 5.jpg (63.1 KB, 666 views)
File Type: jpg Turbo 8.jpg (50.8 KB, 668 views)
File Type: jpg Turbo 9.jpg (58.4 KB, 666 views)
File Type: jpg Turbo 11.jpg (54.8 KB, 666 views)
Old 11-18-2010, 10:41 PM
REBEL

JOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must say I'm a bit envious.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Prospect

PowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowderPilot Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Making Boost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXO4YjuOwS4

LOL Shain waited until I was in the shop before he wound it out... My ears are still ringing!
Old 11-19-2010, 04:15 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Congrats Amy..........Got Snow? Got Chinese? EW
Old 11-19-2010, 10:03 AM
"The Log Man"

Dobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from ARDobir Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Pump gas T? Looks good..
Old 11-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW View Post
Congrats Amy..........Got Snow? Got Chinese? EW
Woke up to a winter wonderland this morning... You should come up for a ride soon... Chopsticks hasn't seen you in awhile I'm sure
Old 11-23-2010, 10:31 PM

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Have you been out for a test & tune yet? Time for a sled upate. What about conditons? Tell Justin his computer is infected. Got an email from him with an embedded virus. I'll be calling soon. EW
Old 11-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Prospect

Went out this weekend. It was great for November! Turbo is working great, I couldn't be happier!!!! The Cat chassis is very different from the Rev, but I'll get it carving without dumping it soon

I got the same email from J... He cleaned up his computer since then. When did you get the email, and what kind of virus was it?
Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPilot View Post
what kind of virus was it?
Well, I'm itchy all over and I suddenly crave vinegar on my french fries. Must be some Castlegar bug eh!!! lol

Glad to hear that your sled is rippin. I can't wait to get up there for a spin. I'll be in touch. Have a good one. EW
Old 03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Prospect

Update on the M8 Twisted Turbo Extreme... Over 700 miles without a hickup. I'm running 6.5#'s on pump gas.... For now

Changing out the reeds tonight to the stock M1000's.

This machine still makes me giggle when I pull the throttle!!! I don't think could have more fun on any other machine.

Hope you and the boys can come up for a ride soon EW... When's spring break?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR > TURBO'D / SUPERCHARGED