Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > CALIFORNIA & NEVADA

Old 02-17-2010, 05:09 PM
REBEL

Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Elko, Nevada... Get connected!

Found my way over to BCR... and nothing going yet for the Rubies?! What up there Rmk_Racer, Longtrack Lady? (couldnt "hide" from Powdercrew could ya') So everyone, feel free to check in on NE Nevada!

Last edited by Powdercrew; 02-18-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:17 PM
REBEL

Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Powdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowdercrew Has earned a rub and tug from AR

A lil' 2010 action from the Rubies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjGm2OTJOI

...and the "newly" re-finished (in better quality!) video from 2009.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=103009812
Old 02-18-2010, 07:38 AM

Longtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey Joe! Welcome (like I am a welcoming committee.. lol)! So... Since your are here... why don't you give us a story on what the hell happened to the sled???? Hmmmm???? Just askin....
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtrack Lady View Post
Hey Joe! Welcome (like I am a welcoming committee.. lol)! So... Since your are here... why don't you give us a story on what the hell happened to the sled???? Hmmmm???? Just askin....
I "Powdercrew'd" it. Short story... pullin a sidehill headn' out of "godspocket", all goin well. Motor cuts out, lose sidehill. Sled rolls, throws Joe. Roll-and-a-half, back onto its track. Runs over Joe (so he cant grab it as it goes by). All Joe can do is look up to see it picking up speed... lined out on a 40' pine tree. DEAD CENTER! Bulkhead/tunnel shot. Found roller chassis and will be picking up 3/12. Still dont like to talk about it. I need a .
Old 02-19-2010, 11:55 AM

Longtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from ARLongtrack Lady Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So sorry Joe! You've been Cat Attacked all year!

Last edited by Longtrack Lady; 02-24-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
REBEL

At least I find comfort knowing im not the only one!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVlV_Pxex2Y
Old 02-19-2010, 12:12 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtrack Lady View Post
O I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM.. So sorry Joe! You've been Cat Attacked all year!
Was actually right at the end of the day... 3:30pm. Sled was actually running pretty good! Was gonna head down there my next day off... will be in before the snow is gone! (i hope)
Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 AM
REBEL

Thought I would "blow the dust" off the NV thread! STILL havent recovered the 900... got my ZRT back from Cutlers, time to "learn" jetting! Cat spec was WAY too rich. Jetted her back down and shes running strong (at least up to Thomas campground...) Sprung a coolant leak, tipped her up on her side to check it out and found the axle bearing about ready to s**t out of her. Limped back to the truck... back to my shop she goes! Im startin to get kinda good at this...

...on a happier note: some of the Cali boys are coming up for a few days and offered to "trade" a loaner sled for rooms and food. First time back out on the mountain in 2+ months!!!

Waiting for the motor:

Last edited by Powdercrew; 03-21-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 PM

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default well I found it!

cool site, easy to navigate(similar to SW) except free and free is good.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
cool site, easy to navigate(similar to SW) except free and free is good.
And great people!! Welcome aboard Blaze!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > CALIFORNIA & NEVADA