Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA

Old 11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittaker727 View Post
Hard to believe that's just north of Bonners. We have about 20" according to the snowtel sites. I'll be checking it out next weekend for sure. How much snow were you guys in?
Hi Whittaker
about 3-4 feet for sure. It's snowing as we speak!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:34 PM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here is a link to the Kokanee Country membership page, for all you peeps who live here and near. This membership also allows access to some areas restricted to the general public. I truly admire those who have worked so hard with the Nature conservancy keeping some private areas open for sled use. Really great club.
Good stuff.
http://kokaneecountry.webs.com/conta...shipsmtngs.htm

The Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club is offering a great draw prize for early membership again this year. The prize has been provided by Survival on Snow, in the form of a Backpack, Probe and Shovel, and an SOS Beacon provided by the KCSC. To be eligible for the draw you must have purchased your 2009/2010 membership prior to December 07/2009. The draw will take place at the club meeting on December 07/2009.

Last edited by MOMMA DRINK; 11-15-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:16 PM
REBEL

Freakin awesome day today!!! Holy Moley kind of snow! yippee!
that little spec of a rider is me! lol

Sorry this one is so blurry and the lens is partly shut.

My friend Dave. I love him. He get's me out of Jams.... often

Old 11-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

cool!!!!!!

thank goodness for Hydro lines
Old 11-21-2009, 08:20 PM
REBEL

my friend Craig. I love him too. He got me out of a tree today

Old 11-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Voice of Reason

Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

OMG Trish I can hardly wait to come there and sled!!!! ATM says he is really looking forward to it too so he doesn't have to lead for a few days...lol!!

Last edited by Ms. Swimmer; 11-22-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:05 AM
REBEL

FLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from ARFLIT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

NIce pics!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM

Phazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from ARPhazer Moon Has earned a rub and tug from AR

WOW Trish!!! I can hardly wait to get out there and sled with you. Don't you hate it when those trees jump between your ski and the front end? Dam!!! I wish the trees would stay out of the way!! Oh well, that's when you find out what kind of peeps you're riding with. Thank goodness my peeps have all passed my kindness test. LOL
It's hard to imagine snow like that, we're having the warmest November on record. Farmers are finishing up combining and baling. I'm going for a ride on my quad this afternoon. At least I have something to ride.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
OMG Trish I can hardly wait to come there and sled!!!! ATM says he is really looking forward to it too so he doesn't have to lead for a few days...lol!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIT View Post
NIce pics!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazer Moon View Post
WOW Trish!!! I can hardly wait to get out there and sled with you. Don't you hate it when those trees jump between your ski and the front end? Dam!!! I wish the trees would stay out of the way!! Oh well, that's when you find out what kind of peeps you're riding with. Thank goodness my peeps have all passed my kindness test. LOL
It's hard to imagine snow like that, we're having the warmest November on record. Farmers are finishing up combining and baling. I'm going for a ride on my quad this afternoon. At least I have something to ride.
Thanks Flit! Ms. S and Phazer Moon, I am sooooooooo excited you guys are coming!!! I know! Those sneaky trees!!!! darnnnnnnnnn those trees! The peeps I ride with are spectacular. So helpful and kind. I love them. They are freakin amazing riders.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
REBEL

Nov 22! We went out again today and there was at least a foot more than yesterday! Minor adjustments on my front suspension made the day sooooooooooooo freakin wonderful! Just an amazing day.
Pushing snow with my bumper! whoop whoop!

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > BRITISH COLUMBIA