Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PRODUCT REVIEWS

PRODUCT REVIEWS GOT A NEW PRODUCT? LET US KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT

Old 10-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Just Got Here

Mpjohnny5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFguy View Post
Yes They would. Especially if you are not standing around. If you were ice fishing maybe you would have a problem.....but a good sock in the Stomper and you are good.
Picked up my pair of stompers at the sled expo yesterday. Really nice boot can't Wait to give them a whirl. Got a great deal on them to "boot"!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:09 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFguy View Post
Yes They would. Especially if you are not standing around. If you were ice fishing maybe you would have a problem.....but a good sock in the Stomper and you are good.
Last winter, Ice fishing on Henrys testing em out ( yea I wanted to see if they would keep me warm before heading back into Bedford imagine that ) it was -13 on the lake at 6 A.M. decent pair of smart wool socks and they kept my feet warm just standing around yanking these out.

Even dipped my foot down in the hole a few times to test the waterproofness. Best boots around. I think people need to be honest with themselves about how active they are as riders. The same boot will keep one guy warm at -15 and not another at 15F just based off of how active of a rider they are.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sounds like the stomper is a great sledding boot but anyone have experience wearing them for other activities? Snowshoeing, icefishing, hunting, steelhead fishing, and a big for for me is flying. I wear Sorels and am fine with them except I can't fly the plane with them on, so when I go flying my feet freeze.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PRODUCT REVIEWS

Tags
motorfist, stomper, stomper boot