Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO

PROJECT REBEL PRO BCR Project Sled

Old 01-30-2013, 10:51 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default QUICKDRIVE Protection!!!!

Ok so i'm sure by now if you have a 13 pro you've heard about the clearance issue with the bottom of the QUICKDRIVE and the belly pan on that side. Not really wanted to hit a rock,stump, ect. and loose a QUICKDRIVE belt, figured I better get some protection.

There is a lot of different companies making them. All of the designs offer good protection which is needed. However a couple I personally like better. They are the ones that are "cupped" for hump the QUICKDRIVE creates.

The one I chose for Project Rebel Pro is made by sled armor for GEARHEAD.. Priced at $55.00 if it saves you one QUICKDRIVE belt you are already money ahead of the game. Thats why this product is a no brainer

Install couldn't be more simple.. Heres what comes with the kit

First thing is flip the sled on the left side.. Drill out the two bottom rivets in the belly pan.

Next install the (as looking at the sled flipped like this) bottom left.. then the bottom right.. all the holes are already there..

Now drill out the top right hole into the belly pan and install that rivet.. Next drill out the belly pan and foot rail extrusion and install the supplied bolt and screw.. and not only are you done but just saved yourself some cash and maybe a tow out..

Finished product

You can purchase it here >>>> GEARHEAD
Old 01-31-2013, 09:48 PM

TripleB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from ARTripleB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thx for info

Done!
Old 10-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Prospect

nytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARnytroryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Does the 2015 need this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2015, 03:01 PM

nighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytroryder View Post
Does the 2015 need this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yes, the lower pulley is still in the same vulnerable spot and does benefit from the extra protection.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Just Got Here

gtwitch Has earned a rub and tug from ARgtwitch Has earned a rub and tug from AR

not to worry Gearhead can not supply them, ordered two and they could not produce them. Ordered the SKINZ ones they are made out of uhmw, I guess I will see!
gtwitch in wyoming
Old 12-18-2015, 07:51 PM

nighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from ARnighthawk285 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Bummer to know I was going to order this week. I'm interested to hear how the UHMW works for you, that stuff is tough but IDK if this is a good application for it. Vanamburg sells one similar to above, but it's steel IIRC
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > PROJECT REBEL PRO