Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 10-22-2011, 09:48 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
Default FREE STUFF FROM WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

I have been waiting to pull the trigger on this and now is the time. I want all the rebels (and others) that are die hards on here to have access to "YOUR" MAGAZINE we call WHITEOUT. Sure its free online and a lot of you get it at your local dealer, and others send us articles so they get each new issue

BUT....................

We are going to offer a paid subscription service for the only FREE MULTISPORT MAGAZINE IN THE NORTHWEST, WHITEOUT MAGAZINE! Essentially this will amount to a shipping charge, the Magazine will ALWAYS BE FREE AT OUR LOCATIONS AND ONLINE.

Now this takes time, and it will be ready in limited print for our next issue but for those of you that have read this far and are obviously true die-hards, I will mail out for free, 20 current issue magazines with Brandy Floyd from Octane productions on the front cover to the first 20 to PM me there address.

Our main goal in marketing a subscription service is to reach more people across the Northwest and allow the readers from outside our distribution area to have access to a great magazine. It also will allow us the opportunity to donate to more causes across the Northwest, which is a priority since day one.

Remember Whiteout Magazine is free in print (at 290 drop off locations) in ID, MT,WA,OR,UT, WY and free online for all current and past issues.

NOBODY ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY IS DOING THIS!

Suppose that will get the ball rolling? Spread the word!
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 10-22-2011, 10:09 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Freaking awesome!! Got some info in my last pm for ya couple more ideas rolling around in my mellon..... Stay tuned

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 12:17 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
Freaking awesome!! Got some info in my last pm for ya couple more ideas rolling around in my mellon..... Stay tuned
Thanks BF.....let the ideas become reality!
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

Hurry Quick! The 20 free magazines are going fast.
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 10-23-2011, 07:49 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

done.....
Old 10-23-2011, 08:52 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

Got it bud, will be in the mail on Tuesday. Still some spots open if anyone wants a free copy shipped to them.

Side note: What is the interest from BCR peeps on a subscription service?
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 10-23-2011, 09:51 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEOUT View Post
Got it bud, will be in the mail on Tuesday. Still some spots open if anyone wants a free copy shipped to them.

Side note: What is the interest from BCR peeps on a subscription service?
I would pay....
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
Prospect

Tundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTundrat3 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i would pay as well....

pm sent
Thy parts did come,my work be done,
on clutch, carb, and suspension.
Give us this day blue bird sky,
And help tree huggers forgive those that trespass against them
Lead us not into avalanches,
but deliver rolling meadows.
For thine is the highmark, the tree run, the sidehill.
From November to mid June

AMEN!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:52 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

4 more spots left, who wants em? PM your address for a copy of Whiteout Magazine!
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

i would pay

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

Tags
arctic cat, magazine, polaris, skidoo, whiteout