Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 05-03-2013, 12:03 PM
REBEL

ripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from ARripitup Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Russia and China Nuke program

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/rus...ma-builds-down

I can't decide....do i get a Rosetta stone Language set for Russian or Chinese?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:34 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

I dont believe for ONE SECOND that we are building down our nuke program. ND is not just known for the Bakken oil field. That Bakken field is literally LITTERED with underground missile silos. I was just our there most of this week and for the sites being supposedly "De-commissioned" there sure is a lot of activity on them! About every 3rd site I passed had an armed hummer at the road way and a semi inside the gate that said "Security Forces."

We are still armed. Dont worry.

Its not the guy in the bar flapping his mouth and showing off his muscles that you need to worry about. Its the quiet guy sitting all alone in the corner.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

DHS was awfully quiet during the bombing and searching of the second suspect....isn't that what DHS is for? Isn't that their job? If in fact these guys were terrorists, shouldn't the Department of Homeland Security have had a larger role in the whole situation?

Hmmmmm, the quiet ones you say?
Old 05-03-2013, 02:00 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

It is Department of Homeland SECURITY. NOT the Department of Homeland INVESTIGATIONS. They probably should have had a bigger role BEFORE this all happened.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

kinda my point....
Old 05-03-2013, 09:30 PM
REBEL

Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't know. I've paved a lot of roads out in missile country the last few years and there wasn't much action out there. The majority of the sites were full of beehives, and the only people going in and out were beekeepers. We did pull our water truck and a roller into a missile site approach once, and got a reasonably quick response from a Humvee and a chopper. Oops! Guess that was a live one!
Old 05-04-2013, 09:27 AM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I dont believe for ONE SECOND that we are building down our nuke program. ND is not just known for the Bakken oil field. That Bakken field is literally LITTERED with underground missile silos. I was just our there most of this week and for the sites being supposedly "De-commissioned" there sure is a lot of activity on them! About every 3rd site I passed had an armed hummer at the road way and a semi inside the gate that said "Security Forces."

We are still armed. Dont worry.

Its not the guy in the bar flapping his mouth and showing off his muscles that you need to worry about. Its the quiet guy sitting all alone in the corner.
ummm...wrong...new START will eliminate approximately 150 launch facilitities. Rumor is Minot is done. It will take us 10 years to remove the missiles and decomission the sites. You should be seeing an increase in activity. If everything is "normal" there really isn't that much activitiy...just a little maintenance.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:30 AM
REBEL

RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMK-King Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
I don't know. I've paved a lot of roads out in missile country the last few years and there wasn't much action out there. The majority of the sites were full of beehives, and the only people going in and out were beekeepers. We did pull our water truck and a roller into a missile site approach once, and got a reasonably quick response from a Humvee and a chopper. Oops! Guess that was a live one!
Was that when you were paving HW 37? Our farm is pretty much surrounded by missle sites, they are all active as far as I know.
Member #108

'16 Axys RMK 800
Old 05-04-2013, 12:14 PM
REBEL

Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from ARRubi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK-King View Post
Was that when you were paving HW 37? Our farm is pretty much surrounded by missle sites, they are all active as far as I know.
Yeah, the one that got a response was on the north side of 37. The sites that seemed to be abandoned were around Langdon and St. Thomas.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED