Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Prospect

Pinner Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Pinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from ARPinner Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy View Post
its a shame that Canada can't find any kind of work for you,
You guys want him ?

The scary thing is, he actually believes his delusions.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Prospect

Sidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't know what caused all the birds to fall, but I sure wish I would have been there to see it!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:18 AM
You Should See my Van

woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP
woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
You guys want him ?

The scary thing is, he actually believes his delusions.
We have enough "geniuses," thanks tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
I can't believe I am going to say this but Woodzy is right....
Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 AM
REBEL

Winter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLP
Winter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLPWinter Brew Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidehiller View Post
I don't know what caused all the birds to fall, but I sure wish I would have been there to see it!
It was gravity.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:41 AM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Brew View Post
It was gravity.
LMAO....come on WB...that's an old theory, we need something new and exciting.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:51 AM
REBEL

Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP
Bushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLPBushman Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Brew View Post
It was gravity.
There is no gravity, The earth sucks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...e-in-louisiana

After reports of thousands of dead red-winged blackbirds falling from the sky in Beebe, Arkansas -- along with reports of a massive fish kill in the same area -- raised concerned eyebrows across the land, another bird kill is being reported in a small town near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

These “odious debts” are considered to be the personal debts of the tyrants who incurred them, rather than the country’s debt
Old 01-04-2011, 12:51 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy View Post
Wow. Did Youtube tell you that? If it's true, which it is not... then its a shame that Canada can't find any kind of work for you, the Genius unemployed truck driver.
When he says "170", that's 170 canadian IQ points. Which is just to the low side of the bell curve in real IQ points.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:16 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So if its the gas theory wouldn't that show up in tests? with that much of a release i think there would have been other issues besides dead birds. the whole flock probably just ran into an invisible ufo controlled by selfish aliens
Old 01-04-2011, 01:48 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkey View Post
So if its the gas theory wouldn't that show up in tests? with that much of a release i think there would have been other issues besides dead birds. the whole flock probably just ran into an invisible ufo controlled by selfish aliens
Not necesarily.
Remember the old miners trick.
Take a bird in the mine shaft, if it drops dead run for an exit.
It only takes a very small amount to affect a bird and by the time they run any tests it could easily have diluted to the point of unreadability.

Other issues.
You mean like all the dead fish?

Member #81
Old 01-04-2011, 01:54 PM
REBEL

BigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from ARBigJake Has earned a rub and tug from AR

One Brain Dead Moran found in the Yukon.

Experts believe that it is related to the 2000 birds found dead in Arkansas. Experts said the Brain Dead Moran from the Yukon had the same brain size as the dead birds in Arkansas. The experts traced it all back to several youtube videos, while adding in pole shift and several unexplained earthquakes which suggests it's all true.

The Horror!

One of the hallmarks of being educated isn't what you know but it is knowing enough to know better.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED