Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA

Old 07-11-2012, 12:29 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wiz send that rain about 260 miles to the NW, we need it in the next few days for our crop. We have corn that was taller than me at 6' on Sunday when I left the farm, so much for knee high by the forth of July this year...
Old 07-11-2012, 12:34 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander_summit View Post
Wiz send that rain about 260 miles to the NW, we need it in the next few days for our crop. We have corn that was taller than me at 6' on Sunday when I left the farm, so much for knee high by the forth of July this year...
I'll drive over with a watering can if you split some of these record profits on your record growth corn... lol

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 07-11-2012, 12:58 PM
"bottom end killer "

flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR
flatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from ARflatlander_summit Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
I'll drive over with a watering can if you split some of these record profits on your record growth corn... lol
Long time until that record high corn turns into any kind of profitable plant.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:42 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly1 View Post
Hot for this area. Fires on the front range. We are finally getting Monsoon Rains in Colorado. Hope it keeps up. Good to see your still ticking Roger!! I saw a picture of a clock that was written in Binary code...LOL. Thought about the school days.
Hello Mike. Last I heard from you, you were installing solar panels for 0bama, or some such....
Yeah, I'm still ticking after that "licking". I was ATV riding yeaterday afternoon NW of Crosby,MN along the Miss'pi river with 3 other guys from Wednesday coffee "clatch" at Sportsmans Cafe.

Me, the "kid" at 69 (70 in a couple weeks) and Don 73, Larry 75, and "Bud" 80. Skeeters and deer flies were bad, had to keep moving in the deep woods.

Wow the river is still a bit above flood stage. The county has rented 5 large trailer mounted, Diesel powered pumps, all going full blast to protect the little community of Trommold where the river has flowed backwards into back waters causing a flood.

I took a couple pics, but I might have had the camera on a wrong shutter setting. i'll see if I can post some.

Your website is cool.
BTW there is no more electronics or wireless on campus. Damn state admin has closed most technical occupation programs of all disciplines, to "save money." Screw 'em.
Roger/Wiz

Last edited by Snowizard; 07-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:21 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Some pics from yesterdays ATV ride along Mississippi River at Trommold, NW of Crosby,MN.
I ruined a couple other shots, still trying to get used to a new digital cam.
But you get the idea.
Five pumps rented by the county. Deutz Diesels.
[IMG][/IMG]

Pumps discharge on river side of levee.
[IMG][/IMG]

Mis'pi riv. main channel in background, flows from right to left,perpendicular to this channel. Level is still above flood stage, but slowly receeding, as seen by water marks on boat ramp.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 07-12-2012, 01:03 PM
REBEL

2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP
2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP2001rmk700 Offical PLP

wow that is some water for sure

The New Definition of Minority Is "Working, Tax Paying, Citizen"

www.seidahoinvestigations.com
Old 07-13-2012, 06:19 AM
Prospect

aleks Has earned a rub and tug from AR
aleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from ARaleks Has earned a rub and tug from AR

seven days of 100 plus heat here in bioise id. been working till 7-8 at night every night (i work in heating and cooling). is it sled season yet?
Old 07-13-2012, 07:31 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Still sledding in Washington

Old 07-13-2012, 07:56 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveler View Post
Still sledding in Washington
Thats disgusting.
I still need to summer prep my sled, or maybe I should just hold off until December? Dunno.
(Note to self: Better check the battery charge state, and maybe run the engine a bit. )

Last edited by Snowizard; 07-13-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:52 PM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

What did you pickup today for rain wiz? I was dark to our south this morning and heading your way
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA