Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA

Old 02-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Prospect

TKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default What Have you guy's been up to.

I still have 1 trip to look forward to. Cooke in a few week's. Then UP the first of March, Finger's crossed on that one.

Spent alot of time and money on Ice fishing this year to pass the time. being extra sled money is just burning a hole in my pocket, Might as well spend time with the little guy's.

What have you fella's been up to??
Old 02-04-2012, 11:46 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Jack F'ing squat

No trips but I had all sorts of long weekends setup to at least play in MN and well you can guess how that is working out.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 05:39 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

x has a new sled
Old 02-05-2012, 05:45 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Went to Scorpion vintage show yesterday in Crosby,MN.
Check out my pics in the Vintage thread.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:50 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Got the KFX-450 R out for a rip on the road. The local Po-Po were not impressed. Was told to get off the road.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 02-05-2012, 06:43 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Jack F'ing squat

No trips but I had all sorts of long weekends setup to at least play in MN and well you can guess how that is working out.
you have no one to blame but your self x
Old 02-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Prospect

TKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTKswild1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well I got in "1" five hour ride at Elk river snowcross track. Other than that nuttin. So your the one that bought a new sled. How do we thank you. lol !!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKswild1 View Post
Well I got in "1" five hour ride at Elk river snowcross track. Other than that nuttin. So your the one that bought a new sled. How do we thank you. lol !!
And a snowblower.

I'll get you all back though, there is a chance we will be having a great summer with nothing but warm weather and flat water. Check back for the summer forecast on Feb 20.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Prospect

ezra Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ezra Has earned a rub and tug from ARezra Has earned a rub and tug from AR

had to cancel new yrs trip to breckenridge
then drove to twin lakes road 1/2 day then the next had a poo blow a voltage regulator in the woods at about 2;30 spent the rest of the day getting that pos assult out of the woods and back to the trailer.but not bad 12 hrs in the truck for 11hrs on the sled.
next trip to UP was 1/2 ass at best base was set up hard with 2 in of fresh buy afternoon turned to mashed potatoes.ride back to mass was 2.5 ft rollers the whole way and was to dark to go cross country.
sun drove back to clam lk rode logging roads and twin tracks for a few hrs.
to close to tax day for me to go west I have to take my west trips early before tax bills are on my mind.
holding out hope for 1 last dump in the up hopping S W up so I can at least make a day trip if I am in the middle of a job
Old 02-19-2012, 05:55 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

I rode my ass off in dec and again in jan..
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA