Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA

Old 08-17-2012, 08:24 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Default Fall is in the air.

Holy icicles, 43* in town, 49* at my place.
I had some windows open last nite. Brrrr, ashamed to say I let the furnace run one cycle this morning.

Top Fueler Drags at BIR this weekend. I'm about 5-6 miles across the lake from the track, and even the sport class cars can be heard plainly, and the funny cars and fuelers sound like they are a block away when they launch.

Not going this year, other stuff going on.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:36 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Had 41 here last night, felt great.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 08-17-2012, 11:10 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

headed 2 bir in 20 mins myself. seen some maples that where red already. wiz, im starting a new house just down from you next wk on the lake.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:28 AM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Im heading to bir after work. Camping out this yr at the zoo. I love the fall temps
Old 08-17-2012, 11:31 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
headed 2 bir in 20 mins myself. seen some maples that where red already. wiz, im starting a new house just down from you next wk on the lake.
Is that by Junkers on my road, or on N.L.L. road?
Anderson Bro's been hauling fill for days to a place on NLL rd. Dunno whats going on, can't see enuf from the road.

When you're here, I'l have to drop in and "inspect", lol.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:20 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowizard View Post
Is that by Junkers on my road, or on N.L.L. road?
Anderson Bro's been hauling fill for days to a place on NLL rd. Dunno whats going on, can't see enuf from the road.

When you're here, I'l have to drop in and "inspect", lol.
no i'm farther a way. severson resort rd. it was fricken hotter then i thought it was gonna be in the stands
Old 08-18-2012, 06:44 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Don't get to excited yet boys, fall isn't close yet.

But these low night time temps have been nice~

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 12:46 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
..................... it was fricken hotter then i thought it was gonna be in the stands
Yah, those solid Aluminum bleachers , and no open space under the bench seat has no air flow, and the reflection off the metal is a b!tch.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA