Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA

Old 04-07-2012, 05:12 PM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default atv parade in silver bay, mn

im wondering if anyone has gone to this event before, im thinking of going this year. please let me know if its worth it. thanks
http://www.atvparade.com/index.htm
Old 04-07-2012, 08:11 PM

Super Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledboy82 View Post
im wondering if anyone has gone to this event before, im thinking of going this year. please let me know if its worth it. thanks
http://www.atvparade.com/index.htm
I did it 4 years ago the first time we won it. I've already registered our 3 ATV's for this summer's ride. It's a lot of fun and definitely recommended.

2012 Polaris Pro Assault 800r Mod
Old 04-09-2012, 06:38 AM
REBEL

sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledboy82 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks. It does sound fun. Ill be driving 6 1/2hrs so i want to hear whats it like. Is there any atv trails to ride on and do some exploring fri or sat? Has anyone else gone to this
Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM

Super Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from ARSuper Sled Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledboy82 View Post
Thanks. It does sound fun. Ill be driving 6 1/2hrs so i want to hear whats it like. Is there any atv trails to ride on and do some exploring fri or sat? Has anyone else gone to this

There is lots of atv riding around Silver Bay/ North shore. You could explore for days. The town has several sled/atv trails going right through it. And close by there is a very large trail system called the Moose Walk trail system. In Lake County, MN where this ride happens any road or trail is open to atv's unless specifically posted as closed. I ride up there on sled and atv on a regular basis.

It's a great event.

2012 Polaris Pro Assault 800r Mod
Old 06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
REBEL

Less then two weeks to go. Just my dad and i are going. We found a guy that had a big grass field for atv'ers to camp out in.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:19 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

The Moose walk trail was/is a nice ride on sleds. We did a group ride out of Silver Bay a few yrs back.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 06-24-2012, 07:29 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Anybody have news on how the parade went?
Problems with highway flood damage?
Old 06-24-2012, 11:34 AM
REBEL

The weather hurt the parade. A bunch of people calling and cancelling the past few days. They fell short of the goal by alot. The goal was 1875 and they got 1050ish. It was a fun time and everyone said the event went better then the past yr.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MINNESOTA