Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Snow Hawk

Old 04-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Just Got Here

Cru Jones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for parts and mods for 07 800 hawk

Hello everyone, I know i am late to the game. I have found a 2007 snow hawk 800,-144, in yellow for sale. I am really interested in it. I have been searching on here for need to do mods for it. I am not exactly sure what mods have been done to it. Are there still members on here that make and sell custom hawk parts? Ex foot peg relocation bracket, forward and up risers for handle bar ( saw a nice curved shape billet aluminum up and forward one on a few pictures on here),anti stab kit,frame reinforcement kit, foot peg and skid relocation brackets, belly pan protectors, and chain drive conversion. Plus whatever else you think a 800 hawk needs. Are parts getting harder to get ? Thanks so much for your time Bryce
Old 04-06-2019, 05:46 PM

NEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from ARNEWDUCK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Where are you from bryce? Steve samps might have most of the parts you need/want. Really the biggest mod I think you can do is put a simmons snowbike ski on the front.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:26 PM
Just Got Here

Cru Jones is an unknown quantity at this point

I am from Manitoba Canada,close to the north Dakota border. I have read alot about skis on here. Do you have experience with the Simmons ski? I will reach out to Steve Samps .Thanks
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Snow Hawk