Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Clothing/Gear

Old 10-03-2012, 07:42 PM
MUTT LOVES MY RAISIN

Elkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2012 Motorfist/Klim Jackets and bibs

2012 Klim Keweenaw Jacket, size Large Red and black. In excellent shape worn 2-3 times. $250

2012 Motorfist Rekon Jacket, 2012 Motorfist Sidehill bibs. size Medium grey and black. In excellent shape Worn 5-6 Times. $300 for Jacket $250 for bibs. PM or text/call if interested 605-391-0017motorfist, Klim 087.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motorfist, Klim 090.jpg (89.8 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg motorfist, Klim 088.jpg (86.5 KB, 220 views)
Old 10-19-2012, 12:24 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Have seen this gear. Its all in like new shape.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Is that a fat guy joke?

REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR
REBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from ARREBEL Has earned a rub and tug from AR

TTT.. I know he still has them for sale.. make offer
Old 01-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Is that a fat guy joke?

TTT...
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

I would be all over the bibs if he wasn't so petite. I need at least a large.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Clothing/Gear