Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 10-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Prospect

GR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARGR8SKIDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default I-90 Motorsports Open House w/ Avalanche1 avi seminar Oct. 25th

Our open house is this Saturday the 25th. We will have tons of parts, accessories, new snowmobiles, used sleds, and much more, on sale!! Our 5 Gallon BRP full synthetic oil will be on sale for $25 per gallon while supplies last! Come check out the new Timbersled Snowbikes in stock ready for sale! Also check out the new T-3 Ski-Doo and all the other new models. We will have Mike Duffy in the store doing an avalanche seminar at 4:00 (runs about 3.5 hours). There is going to be reps from BCA, Klim, Western powersports, and ABS on hand to help answer any questions you may have.. There will be prizes, food, snacks, and beverages. Special deals on avalanche gear on sale after the seminar! So stop on by and hang out meet some new people. Learn about some of our local clubs like the Cascade Drift Skippers, or the Sno Jammers. We look forward to seeing you there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I-90 Motorsports Open House Event flyer.jpg (104.3 KB, 26 views)
http://www.I-90motorsports.com
remko@i-90motorsports.com
We carry clutch kits, Aerocharger turbos, Klim, WPS, and have a huge inventory of factory parts.
Also a dealer, and refill center for BCA, Snow pulse, and ABS avalanche air bags.

Last edited by GR8SKIDOO; 10-20-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Tags
avalanche classes, bca, i-90 motorsports, ski doo, summit t3