Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 03-14-2010, 03:55 AM
REBEL

Aksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Aksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default the crash w/ pictures (play by play)

2010 m8 smashing the competition. hahaha...

im 100 % amazed my sled didnt get any damage to it at all....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00451(2).jpg (16.7 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(3).jpg (16.3 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(4).jpg (15.9 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(7).jpg (14.5 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(9).jpg (14.1 KB, 377 views)
Old 03-14-2010, 03:59 AM
REBEL

Aksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Aksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from ARAksnopro Has earned a rub and tug from AR

the rest and some more shots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00451(11).jpg (14.4 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(12).jpg (14.9 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg 00451(13).jpg (14.1 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg 00485(1).jpg (31.7 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg 00474(1).jpg (31.7 KB, 373 views)
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 AM
REBEL

Default and

the damage, the top of his cowling had black power claw marks all over it and both spark plugs were broke, along with the caps, only damage to my sled was the little metal protector that goes under my secondary hit the clutches and bent it in a litte other then that i got away with a sore as hell back.

-Aksnopro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00454(1).jpg (64.0 KB, 373 views)
Old 03-14-2010, 04:05 AM
REBEL

theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP
theultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLPtheultrarider Offical PLP

Do you know who the poor guy was on the old edge? I have like 3 stocks pipe for those laying around. I would give him one.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:05 AM
REBEL

LiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLP
LiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLPLiveAlaska Offical PLP

damn that coulda gone soo bad
Old 03-14-2010, 04:16 AM
REBEL

ripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from ARripsass Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's awesome!!!

Glad no one was hurt though.

- 2012 Pro-155" Assault
- 2011 Polaris Sportsman 850-XP/EPS (summer toy)

PAH
Old 03-14-2010, 04:18 AM
REBEL

Default no

no i dont know who they were, they asked if i was going to post anything online and we referred them to bcr, hope they make it here and chime in. would be nice to get the guy a free pipe the kid that was on it was barrowing it for the day!

kinda goes to show you anything can happen, pay attention to your surroundings and when 2 people are waving your arms at you and theres 2 camera guys in position filming maybe it isnt the spot you should ride!!!!

its a complete accident that coulda gone way worse, i coulda broke my back and he coulda been decapitated..... many lessons learned here,

you know how it was when you were first learning to ride though its hard to concentrate on anything but where your going...

the only hard feelings here i think were the (uncle or dad) saying well son looks like your going to have to get a job! lol!!!!

-Aksnopro
Old 03-14-2010, 05:17 AM
REBEL

nuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
nuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnuckinfuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Kind of a rough way to "make it in the video", glad no one was seriously hurt.

Best Obama quote ever made!
'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.'
-- Barack Obama --

GO GREEN...recycle congress.

Outstanding Member # 442
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 AM
REBEL

creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP
creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP

Your name should be lucky?

Rebel #911

Rebel #911
Old 03-14-2010, 11:21 AM
REBEL

akpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from ARakpowderhound Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksnopro View Post
no i dont know who they were, they asked if i was going to post anything online and we referred them to bcr, hope they make it here and chime in. would be nice to get the guy a free pipe the kid that was on it was barrowing it for the day!

kinda goes to show you anything can happen, pay attention to your surroundings and when 2 people are waving your arms at you and theres 2 camera guys in position filming maybe it isnt the spot you should ride!!!!

its a complete accident that coulda gone way worse, i coulda broke my back and he coulda been decapitated..... many lessons learned here,

you know how it was when you were first learning to ride though its hard to concentrate on anything but where your going...

the only hard feelings here i think were the (uncle or dad) saying well son looks like your going to have to get a job! lol!!!!

-Aksnopro
Congrats on the close call. This kind of thing happens all to often up @ Turny! I hate it there on the weekends just for that reason. I take it this was at lost lake?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA