Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 11-30-2013, 09:52 PM

flatlandrmk All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

well........ Larry?????? Chuck????????? I should know better than to ask these two what they found for snow!?!? I'm going to bet Larry poached Chuck's tracks all the way into a $hit hole........ could still be there???? The drama continues.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandrmk View Post
well........ Larry?????? Chuck????????? I should know better than to ask these two what they found for snow!?!? I'm going to bet Larry poached Chuck's tracks all the way into a $hit hole........ could still be there???? The drama continues.
Hold on there Cowboy.... I was busy putting up Christmas lights yesterday...it was the calm before the storm.... and boy was that ever right...good call.
Yes, our one day adventure was better than expected. We went up the back side of Two Top through the draw, then headed to Black Canyon and then back to town on South Plateau trail. Snow was better than expected. One more good dump and it should cover up the rocks and stumps. Good time was had by all! I forgot my camera in the room, so sorry, no pics.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Prospect

Stumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Cat View Post
Hold on there Cowboy.... I was busy putting up Christmas lights yesterday...it was the calm before the storm.... and boy was that ever right...good call.
Yes, our one day adventure was better than expected. We went up the back side of Two Top through the draw, then headed to Black Canyon and then back to town on South Plateau trail. Snow was better than expected. One more good dump and it should cover up the rocks and stumps. Good time was had by all! I forgot my camera in the room, so sorry, no pics.
How did the sled run Larry are you happy with the changes?
Old 12-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
How did the sled run Larry are you happy with the changes?
Absolutely, Bucky did a bang up job for me and I am so thankful and happy!
Old 12-04-2013, 10:36 AM

flatlandrmk All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1386174926772.jpg (73.3 KB, 132 views)
Old 12-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Prospect

B-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sorry my Thread has gotten a little stale. Work has been busy preparing for my time off.

Looks like we are shaping up to get a little snow before the Christmas rush.
If anyone has been out and has a report for us it would be greatly appreciated.

B-

10 sleeps till west.

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Just Got Here

merlin2569 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Brad,
Nate here not gonna be able to join you guys for the christmas trip this year. Hope they get some snow before you guys head out.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:38 PM
Prospect

B-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nate, too bad. It will be fun. Plan on going next year.

NOAA forecasting 6-12 inches in town over the next 3 days. hope they get one of those stalled systems to just DUMP on the hills.

B-

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin2569 View Post
Hey Brad,
Nate here not gonna be able to join you guys for the christmas trip this year. Hope they get some snow before you guys head out.

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Prospect

that first wave did nothing for the mountians around west. hopefully the one this weekend will dump some, or we might be spending lots of time doing 12oz curls this trip.

B-

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Prospect

A local I contacted in the middle of last week said "conditions are not very good right now, we need another foot to make decent riding and a couple days for the hills to slide on their own."

Black Bear snotel went up 10 inches yesterday. so its a start.
looks like that pessimistic 60 inches I said I'd be happy with is going to be very close.

Hopefully we will get a report from Cave "or the girls" as I talked to him this morning and he was in North Dakota trucking westbound.

B-

Got your Avy Gear??
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA