Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 12-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck b View Post
Larry you are awesome can't believe you can catch such big air
Ahhhhh.... that is because you are about 10 frames to late....should have seen me clear that 10 foot pine!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks for posting the pictures.....how about that polishing of the Polaris with Kitty-Cat care!
Old 12-04-2013, 05:19 AM

flatlandrmk All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

That's funny ....Larry forgets his camera , Chuck can't figure out how to upload pictures , so I try to help out and get accused the poaching?? I should have just told Chuck to mail his phone to Larry so he could see the pictures

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2013, 05:22 AM

flatlandrmk All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

Last edited by flatlandrmk; 12-04-2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Prospect

Stumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from ARStumpy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandrmk View Post
That's funny ....Larry forgets his camera , Chuck can't figure out how to upload pictures , so I try to help out and get accused the poaching?? I should have just told Chuck to mail his phone to Larry so he could see the pictures

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Problem solved

To Marks credit he was just helping out the technically challenged. Thanks for putting the pictures up so we all could see them!
Old 12-16-2013, 11:56 AM
I got beat down by an old man

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Back home from vacation and getting everything ready for winter. Glad that we missed the 40 below ♥♥♥♥, but sounds like we could see another round of it by weeks end. Snow is not bad from reports that I am getting. Some friends went out yesterday with Ron from High Mark to get some mile on his new fleet. All in all for this time of year everyone seemed very happy with the early conditions. Remember we have motel rooms and condos and a 5 bedroom house to accommodate your needs while in our area. My shop is warm and open to anyone staying with us.

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.majesticmtnretreat.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Originally Posted by Blu Du
well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 12-17-2013, 10:13 AM

goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR
goldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from ARgoldenwest Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Some not so good news in the Lionshead area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RJtPlGZp_RY

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

well the tip paid off he gave me 5 numbers that 1 is the right number. 3 of them have already been picked so tommarrow i have a 50 50 shot at wining. oh ya kurt also said he was moving to butte montana
Old 12-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Prospect

B-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from ARB-Radical Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Its been several years since there has been good snow up there over Christmas break. last year it was only 25 inches and the year before there was OK snow but the avy danger was extreme. I wonder how cabin\teepee is faring for depth.

B-

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenwest View Post
Some not so good news in the Lionshead area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RJtPlGZp_RY

Got your Avy Gear??
Old 12-19-2013, 11:05 AM

The weatherman is calling for some snow over the next four to five days. Nothing big at this time but it could change as the system is building. Colder temps are expected for the next few days also. Avalanche conditions are very unstable as the top layer of snow is setting on a very weak, unstable layer that WILL SLIDE. The best case would be to see a good dumping of snow to get the weak layer to slide on its own. Please, to all that are coming out this way take the time to update yourselves on the conditions at http://www.mtavalanche.com/advisory This site is very informative and could save your life. Safe travels to all and to all a Merry Christmas...............

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Old 12-21-2013, 11:22 AM

A couple of inches here in town overnight, and I'm sure way more up high. A chance of more over the next three days. Some people starting to show up in town this morning. To all those traveling be safe on the roads and make sure to check the avalanche conditions when you get to your destination at the following link. http://www.mtavalanche.com/advisory

www.goldenwestmotel.com

www.vrbo.com/350838

www.vrbo.com/384296

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA