Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 09-08-2018, 05:29 PM
REBEL

mim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Waiting for the crew to start coming back.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hello anyone here?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:35 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No snow in Haugan yet, but the wife and I are clearing the snowmobile trail by our house
Old 09-08-2018, 07:16 PM
REBEL

mim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from ARmim Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Way to take the initiative bigrigger. By the way I waved at you wensday in cda as you were sitting at the light off the off ramp.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:59 PM
REBEL

holman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

HHHHHHEEEEERRRRROOOOOO PPPPPEEEEPPPPPSSSS. Man it’s been so long, I’ve honestly missed you guys. EW, how’s life in the kitchen Kettle? Next weekend is Odessa’s German festival. Bring the bike?!?!? Eh? EH?!?!?

Run What Ya Brung! -One

Last edited by holman6336; 09-08-2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:03 AM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Don’t act like you are unfamiliar with being a kept man Holman.....we know. As far as the kitchen life I bet our biggest difference is Mac & Cheese in your pot and smoked brisket in mine. Well, I suspect your knives are as dull as an X How To video on clutch adjustment also. Lol. Hope all is well.

No fun for me next weekend, thanks for the invite though. Josh & I are gearing up for a river project that will be nearly every day from 9/17 through October with just a few days off. Maybe you should come deckhand. It could be a Skipper n Gilligan kind of thing. I wouldn’t even mind if you brought Ginger with ya as long as he can survive Hay Days without a broken ankle. Lol. EW.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:25 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Mooo

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 09-10-2018, 09:14 PM
REBEL

holman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I dunno EW. That sounds like a legitimate offer, but I think I’m going to pass. In between switching jobs again...but should have the next position for more than a couple years.

So, since we have rekindled the BCR thread, might as well talk about the ONE ride. Anyone up for riding this year in Montucky? I know SkiDooinit would be a good tour guide in Cooke, anyone interested?!?! Would do the ride when the snow is good, then maybe a spring ride in North Idaho. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run What Ya Brung! -One
Old 10-02-2018, 10:48 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

I have some old gen2/edge stuff... 700 rmk pistons, drivers, chaincase gears and chain, stock muffler or two, primary that needs a full rebuild, almost new almond/round primary spring and TEAM red/black secondary spring, near new primary weights (10-62 I believe), TEAM TSS helix (don't recall which cut but I'm pretty sure it's reverse compatible). I also have a like new stock windshield for a pro and a Polaris under seat bag for a pro. Any interest in any of this stuff before it goes to the landfill?
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:03 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Under seat bag for Pro is sold.
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO