Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS

SLED HEADS General Sled Chat

Old 01-17-2015, 09:12 AM
REBEL

Snowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'd still want a couple.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Prospect

TheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No dice with the mail delivery today
Old 01-17-2015, 01:57 PM
REBEL

Snowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnowmow Has earned a rub and tug from AR

What's your PayPal Seth? I want 2 before all these other ass hats get em!! Lol
Old 01-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Prospect

TheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Update:

I got my first batch in the mail today and they are going quick! PMs sent to everyone who was interested. I should have another batch in a week or two.

In one of my previous posts, I expressed concern that the prototype clip didn't 'click' into place like the plastic clips do. I had the design tweaked a little bit and the clips now clip into place a bit more securely, so there shouldn't be any risk of the clip accidentally getting pulled by a tree branch, etc. and will perform more like the stock plastic clip.

Thanks for the support guys & gals!
Old 01-24-2015, 05:40 PM
REBEL

Got mine last night. They look and work great! Thanks Seth
Old 01-24-2015, 07:19 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmow View Post
Got mine last night. They look and work great! Thanks Seth
Awesome, great to hear!
Bump this up for more exposure.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Prospect

TTT
Still have some of these left...
Old 08-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Just Got Here

Dakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pro Armor tether clips

Hey Seth,
Do you happen to have some more of these clips available?
If so, I'll take (2) of them.
Thanks,
Sean

2014 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
2016 Polaris Pro-RMK Axys 800 155"
Old 08-27-2016, 11:21 AM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar View Post
Hey Seth,
Do you happen to have some more of these clips available?
If so, I'll take (2) of them.
Thanks,
Sean
Hey, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Pretty sure I have a couple laying around. I'm away on vacation for the next week, but I'll look when I get back.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:41 AM
Just Got Here

Dakar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pro Armor tether clips

No problem... thanks for getting back to me... Have a great vacation and I'll wait to hear back from you when you get back!
Thanks,
Sean

2014 Polaris Pro-RMK 800 163"
2016 Polaris Pro-RMK Axys 800 155"
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > SLED HEADS