Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Prospect

motomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from ARmotomikey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default i'm here!

hi all!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:43 PM
REBEL

holman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from ARholman6336 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I made it...better than a

Griz...thats pretty sad what they are doing, oh well. Out with the old in with the new.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:58 PM
REBEL

Skadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Skadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

HI kids... no time to post as usual but I'm here.... will suck to try to watch two forums for a while until SW dies so shoot me a PM if you need to get a hold of me... of course the invite is open to all Friday night... Holman, I will try to make sure none of the randoms molest you!!!

I like the smiley! hehehehe
Old 11-12-2009, 07:58 PM
REBEL

devilrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR
devilrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm here
Old 11-12-2009, 08:01 PM
REBEL

Skadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from ARSkadi Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGriz View Post
On a side note...I tried to post this site on Snowest. They are apparently tired of losing members. Any time you type BCR or backcountryrebels in a post it automatically changes it to Snowest. I had to add a few spaces between the words to out smart Christopher.
HOLY CHIT!!! that's just CRAZY that they can do that! talk about MANIPULATIVE!!! glad to be over here...

Gary, you coming up this weekend, you should come out and say hi friday night!

Griz, you think there will be enough snow to ride off trail in a few weeks... i SUCK at just doing a 'tester/road ride' so I'm wait until we have enough to HIT IT!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:20 PM
REBEL

SilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from ARSilverGriz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Glad to see some familiar faces. The people on this thread are what have really elevated my love for the sport over the years. Doesn't really matter to me where we post.

Snow coming tonight and the extended forecast looks optimistic Skadi. I probably won't make Friday, but I working on Saturday night.

Where's Agent Orange...he will love this one!
Old 11-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Prospect

Top Has earned a rub and tug from ARTop Has earned a rub and tug from ARTop Has earned a rub and tug from ARTop Has earned a rub and tug from ARTop Has earned a rub and tug from ARTop Has earned a rub and tug from AR

It's a shame SW decided to go to the dark side.... Been there since October of 01'

Hello Everyone!
Old 11-12-2009, 09:02 PM
REBEL

jaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR
jaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARjaysonfreerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well, i made it on over.

Brad, Yes, i went out today and going again tomarrow.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGriz View Post
I probably won't make Friday, but I working on Saturday night.
You and the little lady have your pimp and ho costumes for sat???
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 PM
REBEL

Nitroskidude Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Nitroskidude Has earned a rub and tug from ARNitroskidude Has earned a rub and tug from AR

wHATS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hERE I AM .

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT TTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO