Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 02-23-2017, 12:09 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

breaking up is hard to do!
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 02-23-2017, 11:08 PM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Lol nah it's easy. Just like breaking sleds.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2017, 08:46 AM
Prospect

Snorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from ARSnorider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

dang you guys weren't joking. dead dead dead.

guess I'll go back to shoveling snow and getting the sled ready
Old 01-10-2018, 03:59 AM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've been so busy working on the plow and now the truck pushing it, I haven't even pulled the sled into the shop for the first startup.
rough year.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 02-15-2018, 08:42 AM
Prospect

Been out several times so far and it has been great. Once I was finally able to get out been going every week.
We picked up about 7 inches yesterday. What all you get up there?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2018, 04:44 PM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Over 10" yesterday morning on the deck at home, all from the previous night. Thanks for the late show Ma Nature.
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:29 AM
Prospect

Karl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from ARKarl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Any going this weekend?
Old 03-06-2018, 08:40 AM
Prospect

The past 3 weeks have been great. Talk about fantastic riding.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 07-28-2018, 05:04 PM
"that didn't really happen did it?"

EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
EricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AREricW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wow......no one here since early March. This might be the perfect place for X and Sawyer to finally come out. We’ll see. Hope everyone is alive. EW
Old 07-30-2018, 09:35 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricW View Post
Wow......no one here since early March. This might be the perfect place for X and Sawyer to finally come out. We’ll see. Hope everyone is alive. EW
A blast from the past!
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO