Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 03-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Prospect

SNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from ARSNOBI_WAN_KENOBI Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default WORLD'S CRAZIEST MOTORCYCLE RIDER

http://www.noob.us/miscellaneous/cra...-a-motorcycle/

ENJOY THE RIDE!!
"IF you don't post pics...You were NEVER there!!"
Old 03-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Prospect

scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
scut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from ARscut farkus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

can't imagine this guy on a sled
Old 03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

What's the odds this guy is dead from riding his bike?
Old 03-23-2011, 08:11 PM
Prospect

sven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I wouldn't call that crazy I'd call him a tool shed
Old 03-24-2011, 05:30 AM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP

ghost riers got him beat. ghost rider been around a long time.nobody knows who he is and finaly got caught street racing in austalia and got pardoned because his father is high up in the military.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zw5osAveqs

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Prospect

RedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARRedneckRidgeRider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

CRAZY man CRAZY
Old 03-31-2011, 06:11 AM
"Sick and Twisted"

Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP
Adrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLPAdrenaline Revolution Offical PLP

I wonder how many good people who are just driving to get where they have to be have gotten hurt because these dumbass thrill seekers want to ride like idiots to prove to themselves that they are awesome?

How many cars full of families have been forced into other lanes, off the road, or into oncoming traffic because one egomaniac on a bike has cut them off?

Warning to any dipchit rider that rides like that near me.... I won't flinch.

And for you dumbass defenders of the morons who think it's cool to ride like that, I wouldn't intentionally hit the idiot either but make no mistake... I will not flinch so go ahead and play chicken with my Heavy Duty Cummins...

Thump....I win.

Rant over, flame away so we know who the previously mentioned morons are.

Thanks for playing
BCR #343
Proud member of team WTF?

A Little Older, A Little Wiser...
Well, A Little Older Anyway
http://www.northwestglaciercruisers.com/
http://www.wssa.us/
http://www.snowmobile-alliance.org/
http://www.sharetrails.org/
http://www.nwac.us/

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON