Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 03-22-2011, 08:52 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Wow Noice Pics and vid............... Amazing snow I see..
Old 03-22-2011, 09:16 AM

blindman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
blindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default good times

Quote:
between all that I manage to burn all my fuel up.....
Here is a pick of gravy burning up his fuel stuck going downhill wtf

Here is another fine display of burning fuel stuck on the flats lmao

My sled "Snowflake" was having backshifting issues all day and fyi the new camo extreme is not good on icy trenched ruts as it spins out leaving you sliding backward !!!

Good times , thanks Jeff,Jeff,Art,Brian
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57 AM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Good stuff!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:36 PM
REBEL

CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARCoyoteGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Man o' man what a day... even saw these hoodlums up there!

~2011 Ladies Ride Calendar~
Old 03-22-2011, 05:40 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

WTH Gravy??? Down hill....... and I agree CG....
Old 03-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Just Got Here

sledheader69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledheader69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledheader69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledheader69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledheader69 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice Pow guys, I'll keep watching for more in the future
Old 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
"There I was balls deep in mud"

Yamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamamauler Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsldr View Post
I think I'm going to get sick. Missed another F%$ing great day of new snow.
Your 0 for 2 on the best days of the year F. T..........................

Maybe you ca come out & play next year......

Y
Old 03-24-2011, 08:03 PM

blindman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
blindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from ARblindman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamamauler View Post
Your 0 for 2 on the best days of the year F. T..........................

Maybe you ca come out & play next year......

Y

yawn
Old 03-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Prospect

RGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from ARRGM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I knew the stuck pics were going to get posted.

Whistler Snowmobile Tours and guide Service
Dealer for Pieps and ABS

Converting Cat riders to Doo two at a time!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON