Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON

Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Prospect

BIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGSKINS Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Did you pick up a PRO? Rode one in McAll when I was there. I might be checking a '12.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Prospect

VINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSKINS View Post
Did you pick up a PRO? Rode one in McAll when I was there. I might be checking a '12.
Yep, signed, sealed and delivered! Currently sitting on my sled deck!

Come on... Saturday... :-)
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM
"Super Star Wife I Have"

HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Jealous...
#13....
Old 03-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Prospect

VINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from ARVINNEE Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNDO View Post
Jealous...
Now I just need to get a day or two where I can ride! Only been out a few times!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:02 PM
REBEL

augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR
augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Now if I could just remember where you lived........

Momma alway's said, "if ya got's ta be dumb, ya got's ta be tough"

refugee #1799
Old 03-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by augerin View Post
Now if I could just remember where you lived........
LOL! Hey, I solved my motor problem!

Saw your thread..... That stinks!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
REBEL

augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR
augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The 860? I should just buy that sled and part mine out.

refugee #1799
Old 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by augerin View Post
The 860? I should just buy that sled and part mine out.
Someones gonna get a great deal! Cylinders just arrived back from Carls with a clean bill of health. Should be installed in the next couple days.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:57 PM
REBEL

Give me a call, I will come check it out.

refugee #1799
Old 03-16-2011, 05:17 PM
REBEL

diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR
diamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from ARdiamonddave Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Those 860's need my magic wand...so nice after...

Can I buy your Pro front shocks if you upgrade?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WASHINGTON