Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 10-06-2011, 12:17 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Frozen glass filled meat balls scattered around the woods in the winter by snowmobilers in Wolf populated areas happens.. So I've heard..
Old 10-06-2011, 12:23 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Fawk the wolves and FAWK the F&G!!!!!!

Had a 5 day old colt taken down this yr on memorial weekend at our neighbors house. F&G "official" investigation and conclusion was.... get this.... "A wild pack of dogs". Give me a fawking break and just say it like it is!!!!!

So sick of seeing them around here with new trucks, horse trailers, sleds, wheelers, etc etc that its not even funny anymore.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned

mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP
mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by revpilot View Post
Outlaws don't bury anything. You're just a plain vanilla redneck Idahoan. How was Texas? Do any pig huntin while you were there?
lol...well haven't buried anything....was a figure of speech....I wouldn't want any evidence on my person! However, I am ok with the label ya gave me! No, didn't do any pig huntin...I wish! No worries, they will be up here soon enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy View Post
fawk tags... they support the bullsh!t system that has kept them on the list. Unless you want a mount, or to sell the cape. Two years ago capes were going for $3500 out here, so a little hypocrisy would be ok in my book
Well chit, in that case maybe I will buy a tag. That would pay off the rest of my sled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericbigbore View Post
Frozen glass filled meat balls scattered around the woods in the winter by snowmobilers in Wolf populated areas happens.. So I've heard..
Ya my buddy and I have talked about meatballs with rat poison in them....just talked about.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
You Should See my Van

woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP
woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-powder-slut View Post
Well chit, in that case maybe I will buy a tag. That would pay off the rest of my sled!
just buy a tag after you get a nice one
Old 10-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

mps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLPmps Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
Fawk the wolves and FAWK the F&G!!!!!!

Had a 5 day old colt taken down this yr on memorial weekend at our neighbors house. F&G "official" investigation and conclusion was.... get this.... "A wild pack of dogs". Give me a fawking break and just say it like it is!!!!!

So sick of seeing them around here with new trucks, horse trailers, sleds, wheelers, etc etc that its not even funny anymore.
I hear ya brother...it is disgusting. A pack of wild dogs....bwhahahaha wtf ever! I have traveled thousands of miles in Idaho in the backcountry, etc. and have NEVER come across a pack of wild dogs! I think if they told me something like that I would tell them to FAWK themselves! Sorry about your colt bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy View Post
just buy a tag after you get a nice one
Ahhhh works better!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:19 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain-powder-slut View Post
I hear ya brother...it is disgusting. A pack of wild dogs....bwhahahaha wtf ever! I have traveled thousands of miles in Idaho in the backcountry, etc. and have NEVER come across a pack of wild dogs! I think if they told me something like that I would tell them to FAWK themselves! Sorry about your colt bro.

Ahhhh works better!
No it wasn't my colt, was the neighbors. This is where the fawking BS went bad. Since they won't "officially call it a wolf attack".... well guess who doesn't get reimbursed $$ for killed livestock??? Crock of chit!!!!

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
No it wasn't my colt, was the neighbors. This is where the fawking BS went bad. Since they won't "officially call it a wolf attack".... well guess who doesn't get reimbursed $$ for killed livestock??? Crock of chit!!!!
Oh I thought you had your colt at the neighbors....speak English ya ratard.

Ya that is a big crock of chit. I will kill the fawkers on site! Hence, why I always pack....especially sledding. Those pieces of chit can't run well in the snow.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:40 PM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP

I got this via email the other day and there were two other pictures that were more impressive showing the paws of this wolf and another shot that showed just how big he was. This woman was bow hunting in N. Idaho and this bugger charged her. She dropped her bow and shot it in the head with a 44 Magnum. She teaches hunter safety classes, lol. Go Granny!

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/29401178/detail.html
Old 10-06-2011, 10:51 PM
2 ply

2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR
2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR2broke4new Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fluff View Post
I got this via email the other day and there were two other pictures that were more impressive showing the paws of this wolf and another shot that showed just how big he was. This woman was bow hunting in N. Idaho and this bugger charged her. She dropped her bow and shot it in the head with a 44 Magnum. She teaches hunter safety classes, lol. Go Granny!

Did you read the comments? I feel sorry for you guys, theres people out there that put that critter above people. Luckily we don't have much issues around here, occasionaly PETA will open a hog barn but thats about it
Old 10-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fluff View Post

That is bad ass! Gotta love a woman that can handle herself with a gun!

Have you ever the seen their eyes up close? I was riding near Spencer, ID back in 2001 and I came over a ridge and there was one about 75 yards from me. He turned and I will never forget his green eyes looking at me. I then understood right then why they use the evil wolf in kid's stories, fables, horror movies, etc. It stared at me for probably 30 seconds and made the hair on the back of my neck stand. He stared like he wanted to fawk me up. Then he was gone in a flash...amazed me how that thing could move in the deep snow.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED