Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-03-2011, 01:36 PM
REBEL

Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default $$$ Cable/ Dish/ Direct/ Broadcast TV

I can't be the only one on here to notice how we are being forced to PAY to be able to watch the games during Bowl season. On New Years Day there was exactly ONE on free TV. No Cotton, Rose, Orange, (tonite on ESPN) Sugar, (tomorrow on ESPN) Fiesta, or any of the other bowls without Paying up! used to be at least 6. That SUCKS!
Did Canadian TV have the rose bowl on as they used to?
NRA
GO Huskies!!

Old 01-03-2011, 01:42 PM
REBEL

SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP
SnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLPSnowBlind Offical PLP

Lame, Rose was followed by fiesta here in AK on cable, not sure about the rest.
Rebel#1285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman View Post
It's called "Gone Hollywood" & its when your ego out grows your common sense!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:47 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Kill your TV. Go riding instead.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 01-03-2011, 02:55 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

I did notice that and made a comment to the wife.....she cancelled direct tv to get me to shut up.........dammit!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:06 PM
REBEL

POLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLP
POLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLPPOLZIHUNTER Offical PLP

Im with mule ! I didnt watch it when it was free. I like to play sports not watch.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:34 PM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLZIHUNTER View Post
Im with mule ! I didnt watch it when it was free. I like to play sports not watch.
X2

You guys reap what you sow when you feed that monster.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:57 AM
REBEL

Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mtn Rider View Post
X2

You guys reap what you sow when you feed that monster.

I suppose you are right,and I am getting too old to need to spend all day into the night watching football while nursing an awful hangover (of new years eve)with the hair of the dog......
NRA
GO Huskies!!

Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED