Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
The bets on.
now I am only talking a few inches , but the bet is good.................whoever wins puts it towards the bar tab when we hook up..............
Old 09-30-2010, 10:00 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

turbo will be done today , thanks larry for the welding job , the painter just picked up my hood , gonna have him fix all the tree damage................................ju st need snow................
Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Prospect

mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocking fool View Post
now I am only talking a few inches , but the bet is good.................whoever wins puts it towards the bar tab when we hook up..............

Now no changing the rules. There are set guidelines to the minimum requirements; 6" minimum rideable snow from the parking lot, closest to the date, Cumbres Pass area...

But I do agree that it all goes towards the bar tab so I guess it doesn't matter anymore besides bragging rights. And I guess getting to ride earlier than later...
Old 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
REBEL

:the bar tab will be over $100...............you know that , like the rendevous , $ 800................................
Old 09-30-2010, 11:12 AM
REBEL

timmy you packing your stuff yet..............................
Old 09-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Prospect

mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Riding up to the lodge is the way to travel - cabins at Island Park. Hot tub on the porch after a steak dinner and cocktails - perfection. LET IT SNOW!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cabin at Island Park.jpg (33.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 09-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Prospect

Quote:
:the bar tab will be over $100...............you know that , like the rendevous , $ 800................................
I thought the bet was $100 each, that way we could try and do better than the last bar tab. If we get 10 entries we can have a $1,000 bar tab...
Old 09-30-2010, 02:21 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie View Post
I thought the bet was $100 each, that way we could try and do better than the last bar tab. If we get 10 entries we can have a $1,000 bar tab...
sounds like a good time to me , but I might have to sneek outside every now and then...........................
Old 10-04-2010, 07:59 AM
REBEL

thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
timmy you packing your stuff yet..............................
Not yet. I haven't heard anything.

Things are getting cooler over here. It was 53 this morning on the way to work with the top down on the Jeep. The cooler weather is making the doves fly around here. I went dove hunting Friday and Saturday.

Bring on the SNOW!

Rebel #335

Old 10-04-2010, 08:48 AM
REBEL

praying 4 snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Tags
cumbres, rosedale motorsports