Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-20-2015, 10:11 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
Default So how long does Belechick get to keep cheating?

Granted it didn't alter the game results, but should something be done?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...ort/ar-AA8pzhS
Old 01-21-2015, 08:03 AM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Standard for each team to bring their own game balls? Officials don't check them? Seems strange.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:48 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

They do get checked then off to the sidelines where who knows what happens. Didn't sound like anyone noticed till Brady got picked and the db thought it felt low on air and took the ball to an official.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:30 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3D2gsPUR0

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 01-21-2015, 08:08 PM
REBEL

rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP
rockdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLProckdog2112 Offical PLP

Pats have been cheating for years. Remember the practice filming capper a few years ago?

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

"Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms

When you argue with a moron, the only thing people see is two morons arguing.

Member #223
Old 01-22-2015, 10:39 AM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

All the more reason to cheer for the Hawks!
Old 01-22-2015, 05:15 PM
REBEL

BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from ARBikerPepe` Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I don't watch much foosball... but being a WA resident who's paying a little attention here and there, I thought it was stupid to give any team control of the balls. The league should be taking care of that crap so there's no option to mess with the balls.

and yes... I do think they should be penalized. cheating is cheating and cheaters get booted or shot, depending on the game. Not knowing much about the sport... I half expected the coming SuperBowl to end up as "Hawks vs. Colts" and then I heard all they "might" do about this is that Pats might loose a draft pick. Pretty stupid penalty, all things considered.

And the idea that the team known as "The Patriots" are cheaters. That's just bad representation of all American Patriots. They should be shamed. Not ashamed... literally, shamed.
I am not a #... I am a FREE REBEL, #6000!!!
sled stats:
2004 Arctic Cat King Cat 900
162 x 16 x 3 challenger extreme non-ported track
IceAge Rails & WRP Assault Seat w/bag
billet 9" rear wheel kit
goldfinger left hand throttle
powder pro skis
speedwerx pipe & can
Old 01-23-2015, 07:19 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

No different than steroids in baseball. Every team is playing in the gray area....some just hide it better.

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 01-23-2015, 07:39 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Be Carroll at USC and the Bush backers, or Pats with deflated balls, both coaches have a slightly less than stellar record on rules. Luckily, the supa bowl should have none of this. Carry on, the real question will be the health of the chicken hawks secondary. They got more burnt wings than KFC!
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED