Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 01-19-2015, 10:41 AM
REBEL

Swampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Swampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from ARSwampy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Conference Title!

Go Hawks!

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps2f6b1790.jpg

“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.”
Henry David Thoreau quote

“What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.” Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few public officials.” George Mason

Last edited by Swampy; 01-19-2015 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:44 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

At least we win with our balls full...........of air of course. Belichick is a dick LMAO
Old 01-19-2015, 09:53 PM
REBEL

143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP
143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP143777 Offical PLP

I knew they weren't that bad but I didn't really think they could come back. Oh my God am I glad I was wrong. GO HAWKS!

Steve
Old 01-23-2015, 06:10 AM
REBEL

Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143777 View Post
I knew they weren't that bad but I didn't really think they could come back. Oh my God am I glad I was wrong. GO HAWKS!

Steve
X2 What a Comeback!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RG3,Luck, Bar.jpg (47.1 KB, 34 views)
NRA
GO Huskies!!

Last edited by Elkaholic DaWg; 01-25-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:45 AM
REBEL

Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Elkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic DaWg Has earned a rub and tug from AR

While the AFC champs are basically in this position......

KJRam in Seattle has a feature of playing a menagerie of opposing teams radio broadcasters doing the game after every game to give the other sides perspective of the game.........good, bad, ugly, or indifferent. they replayed 2012s Patriot/ Hawk game yesterday and the arrogance of the Boston sports media against the Hawks was glaring in their condescendence. If you get a chance listen to it and you just might get mad bro!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beaker.jpg (11.4 KB, 34 views)
NRA
GO Huskies!!

Last edited by Elkaholic DaWg; 01-25-2015 at 11:03 AM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED