Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 10-17-2012, 08:40 PM
REBEL

hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

good news!!

how special is that!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:54 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

LOL
Old 10-17-2012, 09:22 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Congrats.
One more day to go out and play.

Member #81
Old 10-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
Congrats.
One more day to go out and play.
and its snowing
Old 10-17-2012, 10:27 PM
REBEL

montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
montanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARmontanasledhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

nice to hear good news for once ..
hope you have a nasty snowy winter and have to play in the pow
congrats
cheers
Old 10-17-2012, 10:48 PM
REBEL

pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR
pernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from ARpernikm Has earned a rub and tug from AR

yay!...I think I was one of the people that was on the hopeful side. But now I am swinging to the cautious side. Now that you are cancer free, I would still get a second opinion. I am not buying the 6 month till your next appointment thing. I don't pretend to know your situation and I don't know how agressive your cancer is...But here is a story. My mom had what was obviously stage 4 melanoma, but it was diagnosed as stage 2 or 3. They removed cancer, did a biopsy on the nearest lymph nodes, and a PET scan. It came back clean. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and an appointment was set up for 6 months. In 3 months her hip broke because the cancer had metastasized to her bone. In hind site we should have been more agressive with her treatment and talking to other oncologists, they said based on what they know about my mom's case they would have monitored the situation closer and most likely done 1 month exams...I am not saying this to scare you. You have very good news, but don't show boat till you are in the endzone. Probability is very high that you have won, but the conseqences are very bad if you are not absolutely sure. My sister is a nurse and she always says to be very agressive with your doctors and demand top care or it won't happen.

Last edited by pernikm; 10-17-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pernikm View Post
yay!...I think I was one of the people that was on the hopeful side. But now I am swinging to the cautious side. Now that you are cancer free, I would still get a second opinion. I am not buying the 6 month till your next appointment thing. I don't pretend to know your situation and I don't know how agressive your cancer is...But here is a story. My mom had what was obviously stage 4 melanoma, but it was diagnosed as stage 2 or 3. They removed cancer, did a biopsy on the nearest lymph nodes, and a PET scan. It came back clean. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and an appointment was set up for 6 months. In 3 months her hip broke because the cancer had metastasized to her bone. In hind site we should have been more agressive with her treatment and talking to other oncologists, they said based on what they know about my mom's case they would have monitored the situation closer and most likely done 1 month exams...I am not saying this to scare you. You have very good news, but don't show boat till you are in the endzone. Probability is very high that you have won, but the conseqences are very bad if you are not absolutely sure. My sister is a nurse and she always says to be very agressive with your doctors and demand top care or it won't happen.

aint gonna throw the ball on the ground till then at least ,,today was a field goal ..we got a long ways to go yet ..thanks for playing
Old 10-18-2012, 06:27 AM
REBEL

revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP
revpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLPrevpilot Offical PLP

Congrats on your new lease agreement H2
Old 10-18-2012, 06:38 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfrun View Post
I thank the Lord for you H2!
Yes, but with certain reservations.
j/k
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 AM
You Should See my Van

woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP
woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP

First of all, congrats H2.. BUT I would definitely do what pernikm said. Cancer is a vicious b!tch and can spread very quickly with absolutely no signs or symptoms. We just went thru this with my Mom this past spring. She was given the "hey you beat it, congrats" speech and was dead within 2 months. Go get second and third opinions. Get all the tests they offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
I can't believe I am going to say this but Woodzy is right....
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED