Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED

LOCKED and LOADED A little something for everyone!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:01 PM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
Default Do You Have Gaydar?

You're in the majority

The National Science Foundation spent $30,000 to fund a study done by the University of Washington and Cornell University's to measure "gaydar" - the ability of people to identify sexual orientation merely by appearance. The researchers confirmed that "gaydar" exists, writing that participants were about 60% accurate when attempting to identify sexual orientation by appearance.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kevin...ear/page/full/
Old 10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
REBEL

ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP
ericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLPericbigbore Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fluff View Post
You're in the majority

The National Science Foundation spent $30,000 to fund a study done by the University of Washington and Cornell University's to measure "gaydar" - the ability of people to identify sexual orientation merely by appearance. The researchers confirmed that "gaydar" exists, writing that participants were about 60% accurate when attempting to identify sexual orientation by appearance.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kevin...ear/page/full/
Not in North Bend WA, they have Gadar shields...
Old 10-16-2012, 02:43 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

We have superpowers here
Old 10-16-2012, 03:26 PM
You Should See my Van

woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP
woodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLPwoodzy Offical PLP

my gaydar forces me to take stevens pass instead of snoqualmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
I can't believe I am going to say this but Woodzy is right....
Old 10-16-2012, 03:36 PM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodzy View Post
my gaydar forces me to take stevens pass instead of snoqualmie
wise choice

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 10-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Voice of Reason

Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Ms. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from ARMs. Swimmer Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Oh FFS someone spent money to find that out????????? You've got to be kidding me??????????
Old 10-16-2012, 09:48 PM
REBEL

AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP
AOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLPAOX3 Offical PLP

The purple spandex trousers couldn't have had anything to do with it, could it?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:11 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Yha AOX3, it's not Gaydar, it's in the advertising they do. Always in everyone's face. There are those that try to hide it, but you know something aint right, cause they give off clues. It's funny how some people are so clueless, "what you mean he's gay????"
Old 10-16-2012, 10:16 PM
REBEL

blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP
blue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLPblue fluff Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Swimmer View Post
Oh FFS someone spent money to find that out????????? You've got to be kidding me??????????
Good observation Girlfriend! Here was another from the same article.

$27 million U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) program for pottery classes in Morocco. The program, which has a questionable premise in the first place, was doomed due to incompetence and mismanagement. Translators with a questionable grasp of English were hired and used materials unavailable to Moroccans. The Inspector General concluded that the program was "ineffective and poorly implemented."
Old 10-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Prospect

SIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from ARSIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from ARSIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from ARSIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from ARSIXTOSIX Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Simple answer is HELL NO......Why would I want/need Gaydar?

I just wish I financed everything at 33% interest and asked stupid questions then I might need it.
Moscow Idaho
www.sixtosixmagazine.com
under construction
Back Country Rebels - Forums > RANDOM, NON ASSOCIATED & FREE > LOCKED and LOADED