Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 10-24-2010, 02:00 PM

C_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Whats up fellas (Wade, Concrete, 76, Hauler)? Looks like it's that time of year again!!!! I've got a new horse in the stable this year (actually about 260 of 'em), and I can't wait to let 'em run!!!! Anybody else on new machines this year?
Old 10-24-2010, 02:18 PM
REBEL

Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP
Wade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLPWade Offical PLP

Nope, no new metal this year. I wanted a mountain horse snowbike pretty bad, but the purchase request got slapped down. Ride the XP another year.

Fixing up the ZX sled, so I have a backup and loaner.

Found a loose bolt in the stator. Might be why the power keep blowing.

Need to get that sled running good.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Prospect

CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from ARCONCRETEMAN Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Same sled 4 me this year c_feds. sounds like you got spooled up
Old 10-24-2010, 03:32 PM
REBEL

rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

riding season is close guys!
Old 10-24-2010, 07:50 PM

C_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from ARC_Feds Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yep, went to the dark side.........M8 with a BD racegas turbo. Can't believe I went back to AC! Still got the Rev tho. Just in case I need a backup, or if the M8 pulls my arms out of their sockets and I need to go back to a stocker....lol! We'll all have to hook up sometime this year!!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

ha ha you on a M8......welcome back to the dark side! how's the shoulders.. got electric start too?
Old 10-25-2010, 05:59 AM
Prospect

Student Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from ARStudent Driver Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm still on the 07 Dragon 700 RMK.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
REBEL

John Has earned a rub and tug from ARJohn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Still on the stock '05 King Cat.

Bogus is getting white!
Old 10-25-2010, 11:15 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default over the hill from you

Was hunting in 8.5" this eve with my son. Time to throw on the studded diggers!

pmed you John.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 10-26-2010, 08:20 AM
REBEL

You have mail Russ.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO