Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 11-06-2017, 06:21 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Congrats again there Shaner!!!
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Congrats Shane!

Awesome Casey. I have to say I enjoy standing around out in the cold and watching the kids ride more than I like to ride these days, their smiles and laughs are worth it. Can't wait to fire the kids sleds up and get them ready, I think it's time to get the go fast parts back on Carter's machine and let him rip..

BTW, thanks for doing the meeting at your place last night Jim, hope you don't have to spend 8 hours cleaning up after the clubs mess.. haha your garage is clean as a science lab.

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 11-10-2017, 09:08 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No problem at all, it was kinda fun and something a little different.
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 11-19-2017, 12:42 PM
REBEL

Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Check out this old ripper https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRiJwXBes-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2017, 09:38 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Sup Boys! Long time no check in here! Funny how you guys talk about kids... and funnier how they change your priorities! Whats a snowmobile? haha

Guy at work asked if I knew anyone interested in a sled, and the fact that it looks to be a real nice clean well maintained sled, I thought I'd pass it on!

"Here is the info on the sled I was talking to you about yesterday. My dad is selling it. If you happen to know anyone that is interested let me know. Otherwise we’ll probably go the bisman route next week. No worries either way, just thought I would ask people I know first.

2000 Arctic Cat – Z 440.
15 inch wide track
2,937 miles
Stored inside.
Starts and runs. I rode it some last winter.
He just doesn’t use it much. Just getting to hard for him to move it around, load and unload it as he’s getting older.
If you have any thoughts on price I’d be open to what you might think. You probably have a better idea what it is worth."

Can text 701-390-4214 if you or anyone is interested.

Man I forgot how much photobucket sucks... ugh

Last edited by Bump; 12-07-2017 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 PM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
Check out this old ripper https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRiJwXBes-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Looks Badass in that photo
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Tags
dakota, north dakota, roughriders