Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 06-15-2016, 08:22 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Have it done just in time to run it off a sled deck....

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 06-15-2016, 12:50 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
I thought you had a wrap? Or did you snag a new axys?
There may or not be an Axys on the way.....
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 06-15-2016, 12:55 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
Well, I actually ride........and I guess that can happen when you use them, but that time, it happen to be someone else......Not to name names......Shaner. ha ha

Your storage queen going to be ridden this year?????????
HD Street Glide

Old 06-15-2016, 02:13 PM
REBEL

7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR7.62 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1334 View Post
I think he learned his lesson...

If you let your friends see you chicken out, they will have no problem wrecking your shit for you! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2016, 02:57 PM

xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
xc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from ARxc_rider08 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
There may or not be an Axys on the way.....
nice!!!! what model did u go with?

Nothing better than two stroke smoke

http://www.fishingbuddy.com

Member of Roughrider Snowmobile Club

2011 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"
1999 Polaris XC 600 141" (gonna be missed)
1979 Polaris Gemini

Old 06-15-2016, 03:39 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xc_rider08 View Post
nice!!!! what model did u go with?
An RMK / 163" with the 2.6" The 174" is pretty cool but I think overkill unless your riding bottomless powder all the time. Needless to say, I'm excited!!!
HD Street Glide

Old 06-15-2016, 03:39 PM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

I got out once last year, the pneumonia I had last year for like 2 months did me in.

Maybe I'll make another trip next year too.. haha

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 06-15-2016, 03:41 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
I think he learned his lesson...

If you let your friends see you chicken out, they will have no problem wrecking your shit for you! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Actually I wasn't worried about damaging my sled I was worried about flying up and landing on the roof your truck!!!!
HD Street Glide

Old 06-16-2016, 02:40 PM
REBEL

Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from ARBocephus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i got an email from first place parts saying there is a FREE 1 year subscription to snowest magazine. i just went through the process and i did not have to enter in anything except an email address and mailing address. seems legit. here's the link ----> http://www.firstplaceparts.com/free-...Father%27s+Day!
Old 06-16-2016, 09:03 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I know you boyz think you know....
http://backcountryrebels.com/showthr...47#post1025447
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Tags
dakota, north dakota, roughriders