Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 09-25-2015, 07:02 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Mini BCR Ride / ND boys and whoever else??

I mentioned it on the ND boys thread, so I figured I would start a new thread on this topic and see if we have some real interest in getting a ride together.

By no means would this take place of the Officical BCR ride as this would be more a mini or regional ride.

I guess I was thinking like maybe West Yellowstone sometime in Janurary or February ???

So lets open it up to discussion and see if its worth pursuing.

Thoughts ????????
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 10-05-2015, 11:40 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So, I'm guessing no takers..................................
HD Street Glide

Old 10-05-2015, 07:31 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I am in depending on dates.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:20 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
I am in depending on dates.
Well, that's what this thread is for. I thought we could start throwing out some dates and see if we could put something together??????

I think it could be a good time.
HD Street Glide

Old 10-06-2015, 08:45 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

if blu is in... then im out.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:45 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

kidding.

maybe have to make a trip this year.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:47 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Mmmmmm, I will be watching this thread. Would love to put a face to the names.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 10-06-2015, 08:57 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
Mmmmmm, I will be watching this thread. Would love to put a face to the names.
you just get up to Nisswa and we can take you from there. the trips I have planned are jan 2 for 5 days and the last week in jan into feb. we will be staying at the golden west and stagecoach but we can change accomadations if the get together is on those dates. generally it is me and 2 others that will be out
Old 10-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Prospect

sven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from ARsven Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i would like to join in, just depends on date, time and money
Old 10-06-2015, 09:22 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
you just get up to Nisswa and we can take you from there. the trips I have planned are jan 2 for 5 days and the last week in jan into feb. we will be staying at the golden west and stagecoach but we can change accomadations if the get together is on those dates. generally it is me and 2 others that will be out
Taking the Mrs to Mexico in Feb. Timing is tight for the January and February times for me.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS