Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Arctic Cat

Old 07-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Prospect

Stuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default ***********SOLD**********2014 proclimb m8000

SOLD

Last edited by Stuck; 09-25-2015 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Update price.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:38 PM
Prospect

Stuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from ARStuck Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Not in a hurry to sell and don't need to but this year doesn't look like I will be able to ride and haven't much the last two so here it is for sale.

Pros
Has 290 miles on it and 22.6 hours
Skinz front bumper
Slp can
Hcr steering post (non adjustable)
2.6 powerclaw track
Fox float 3s
Tool bag
Guage cluster has been reflashed by nextstageguages.com basically it allows you to see the coolant temp record data and a few other things that the cat guage stock doesn't allow.
Comes with a cat towable cover.
Tether
2 cool air vents
Changed plugs this last year
Has stabil in it and is started every couple weeks
Cat tool bag
Fox float air pump

Cons
One of its first rides was below zero two years ago and I had to roll it over. Being so cold it cracked a side panel. Still one piece just cracked shown in pics.

Took the left decal off on the side that cracked as it looked bad being cracked

A great sled just don't have time to ride this coming year so I would rather see it get used than sit in my garage. Again no trades only cash. Possible delivery within reason AFTER you come see it and pay. No checks no PayPal no money orders and the likes.

Text call or email. Leave a message if you call and I will call back.

Travis

Last edited by Stuck; 09-08-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:37 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

nice ride!
did you like the next tel gauge?
not to push your post in the wrong direction just looking to do it and not many peeps have done it.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:45 AM
Prospect

I liked it a lot. Main reason for getting it was to actually see the temp of the engine and it worked perfectly. Really don't know why cat didn't do that from the factory. I really don't use the rest of it but also he programs a fuel gauge calibration thing so when it first starts the fuel gauge is flashing and won't read the fuel level until I think 30 sec after you start moving to determine fuel level and from what I have noticed is that it is a lot more accurate than stock. The rest haven't used much of it.

Travis
Old 09-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Prospect

Default New Price

Updated price to $7500
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Arctic Cat