Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 04-03-2015, 10:43 PM

flatlandrmk All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory
Default Celebration Of Kurt Marsden's Life Heyevent.com

http://heyevent.com/event/1430594880...-marsdens-life
Old 04-05-2015, 10:39 PM
REBEL

hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR
hilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from ARhilinerider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

condolences to the family

how special is that!!!
Old 04-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Prospect

RMKrick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKrick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKrick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKrick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKrick Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I will truly Miss his laughter and all the times spent there at GW! At least I got to shave him on our 2015 trip. Shel we will be there if you will still have us next year. Our prayers are with you Rick and Chet Wisconsin Boys
Old 04-27-2015, 10:47 AM
Prospect

Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Who Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from ARWho Dat Cat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks to all that came out to pay their respects and tributes to Kurt...we will miss you brother, but will always keep you near and dear to our hearts!
Old 06-10-2015, 11:07 AM

HICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from ARHICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from ARHICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from ARHICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from ARHICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from ARHICOUNTRY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

been a while since I have been on BCR, but the turnout in west for Kurts memorial was great. Was wonderful to hear all the stories. Kurt and shell were a great help when my wife and I moved to town, being we both have Minnesota roots, we clicked right away. Always making sure we were both full, sending business to each other. I will miss late summer nights facebook chatting with him about how we are praying for the winter crowd and snow cause the summer people are just not the same. I can honestly say that all of you BCR ers really made him happy. He definately thought of all of you as family.
Lodging for all size groups. Stay and Play packages available
Ace Powder Guide
first guide to be level 2 Avalanche Certified on snowmobile in the US.

If you are riding in West Yellowstone we have Avalanche packs for rent. 509, HMK and other gear for sale.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA