Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 02-28-2015, 10:23 AM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Default Getting DEEEEEEP

The snows have finally come! After the storm today and tomorrow it will be too deep to ride for a few days, unless you have a turbo...

Close to 4 feet of fresh on Red Mtn when I rode up there Thursday. That was down by the highway, I know it would have been a struggle to get into the upper basins, not to mention a bit dangerous.

Yesterday we had an awesome powder day, best ride of the year, and about as good as it gets, though sunny would have been nice. Today is a day of rest for our group, and hopefully a day of another foot or two of snow

Hope you guys are getting out riding now, put those dirtbikes away, the sledding season is back ON!

Old 03-01-2015, 03:11 PM
REBEL

sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That's awesome^ yeah we had a good day at Jones pass this last weekend. Over the bumper all day. hopefully I'll be back at it shortly!
Old 03-02-2015, 04:31 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Hey!!!! Send some this way!!!

I still have dirt in my yard, trails are still closed too.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 03-02-2015, 04:41 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Check avy conditions before you head out
Especially southern CO - tons of new snow on set-up old layers is a recipe for triggering the persistent slabs that go huge. Go enjoy it, but make smart choices!
http://avalanche.state.co.us/

Like this one from Red Mtn Pass:
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-02-2015, 04:43 PM

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Snowies wasn't bad, but it could be a lot better. Be up there again next week.

I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-02-2015, 05:08 PM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Snowies wasn't bad, but it could be a lot better. Be up there again next week.

Thinking of maybe heading to the Laramie/ snowies just wondering if u think it would be worth the trip from bismarck this friday and saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-02-2015, 05:17 PM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Check avy conditions before you head out
Especially southern CO - tons of new snow on set-up old layers is a recipe for triggering the persistent slabs that go huge. Go enjoy it, but make smart choices!
http://avalanche.state.co.us/

Like this one from Red Mtn Pass:
Just wait until that main part slides... We ride that sucker in the spring though, great climb!
Old 03-02-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudeyes View Post
Thinking of maybe heading to the Laramie/ snowies just wondering if u think it would be worth the trip from bismarck this friday and saturday

Have to see what this next storm brings, could be decent. Main concern is wind, but there wasn't a lot of that this weekend.

I'll be up there sunday night, through next week.

Sent from my computer using Firefox
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-02-2015, 07:45 PM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks for the update

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO