Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Engine & Engine Parts

Old 01-14-2015, 08:31 AM
Prospect

AKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2011 M8 bad motor

I have a 2011 M8 motor that has a bad oil pump drive shaft and bad oil pump drive gear on the crank shaft. Motor comes with good cylinders, head and pistons. The motor has been torn down to the crank for inspection. Motor had approx 350 miles on it. I decided to go with a new factory motor so I am accepting offers on this motor as is, you pay shipping. Local machine shop can press on the new drive gear for an additional $400 above the cost of the motor. Motor is located in Anchorage, AK.

Last edited by AKM8; 01-14-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Prospect

AKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKM8 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Parting out

Sold

Last edited by AKM8; 02-07-2015 at 08:07 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Snowmobile > Engine & Engine Parts