Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Polaris

Old 10-30-2014, 01:11 PM
Prospect

RADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default **SOLD** 2011 Pro Rmk 800 163 $6500.00

Selling my 2011 Pro Rmk 800 163. Sled always ran redline oil since it was new, bone stock (not even a can) minus some carls clutching with belly busters, full 2-cool air vents, and 2013 take off running boards. Pictures are in the craigs list add. Comes with a new set of high faxes un-installed and a spare scratcher to replace the one that's broken (reverse). Also Comes with a cover purchased last year for traveling. Also comes with Burandt tunnel back with shovel. Sled has always been garage kept, even during the summer. Always ran non-ethanol fuel through it as well. Sled Currently has 1,247 miles on it. Willing to meet part way if needing to travel, but purchaser must be serious and pitch in for fuel and my time. Pretty firm on price, but shoot me an offer and we will see. no tunnel damage or bulk head damage. My contact info is 208-871-5189 please call or text.
http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/4738893620.html
Thanks,
Cody

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 10-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Prospect

RADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from ARRADIOFLYER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sled is going to local auction next week to be sold I will be placing a reserve on it, let me know if your seriously interested so I know to take it or not. Thanks

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 10-31-2014, 09:17 AM
Prospect

Friday Bump!!

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 11-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Prospect

Sale Pending..

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Old 11-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Prospect

Sold

08 D8 - SOLD
2011 PRO 800- SOLD
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Snowmobiles > Polaris