Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION

Old 09-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Prospect

puf700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARpuf700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default MAF problems 01 s10 4.3?

Okay. Had a bad stumble at low speed accel. Cleaned MAF and throttle body. Fixed most of the problem. But as the weather gets colder before truck gets to operating temperature it will still stutter slightly at low rpm acceleration. seems to be between first and second gear. once the truck reaches operating temperature runs just fine. do I need to put a new mass air flow sensor in? or am I missing something?
Old 09-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

It wouldnt hurt. I just had one go out on my wifes car & boy Ill tell ya, even the dealer techs took 2 days to find it. That little POS controls way to much IMO, car ran like chit until I replaced it. Once they are bad,they stay bad, even with a cleaning. Was $350 at the dealer for just the part, & they wanted $250 labor. I towed it home after a $75 diagnosis charge, bought a remanufactured for $135 & took 5 mins to install it.DONE!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:50 PM
Prospect

puf700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARpuf700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Its been like a week. The stumble is coming back. Ive heard the same thing that once bad there smoked.gotta drive 1200 miles to get my sled next month. Wish I had room on my trailer when we moved. Now my poor truck is pushing 200k. Ugh.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRUCK DISCUSSION