Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL

BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL Dark Side Apparel and more...

Old 01-01-2014, 01:16 AM
"Dead Sexeh Cougar Bait"

RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP
RMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLPRMKcowboy Offical PLP

I put some of the "cheap ones" through hell and they did pretty well. I had a couple on my back brace when I lamed myself up and they stood up to the shower quite well.
So... what's a guy got to do to score a couple of the fancy new ones to slap on the sled?
90 CR 500R
95 CR 250R
91 XR 200R
Plus snow and dirt toys for the kiddos too

Honey badger would approve this message, but he don't give a sh!t.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:52 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKcowboy View Post
I put some of the "cheap ones" through hell and they did pretty well. I had a couple on my back brace when I lamed myself up and they stood up to the shower quite well.
So... what's a guy got to do to score a couple of the fancy new ones to slap on the sled?
PM Me CHASE..
Old 01-27-2014, 10:58 PM
REBEL

SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP
SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP

What would be the chances of me getting a handful of these stickers to plaster around on the SW forum ride?? I also want to slap one on Christopher's new trailer!!
We will survive!

Marty
Rebel #87

Utah Avalanche Center.

I finally found the pot under the rainbow & wouldn't you know it...some asshole has already smoked it!
Old 07-05-2014, 09:11 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

hey booster, I'm still not seeing the 4x3 ones for sale on the online store?

I was gonna put in a new order for a bunch of those then a couple big ones, what do I need to do?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:24 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
hey booster, I'm still not seeing the 4x3 ones for sale on the online store?

I was gonna put in a new order for a bunch of those then a couple big ones, what do I need to do?
Got your order and threw in some of the small ones with your order!!