Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 11-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Prospect

badapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from AR
badapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from ARbadapple Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sweet ride DOO!!

Its true, the road king is the quintessential Harley Davidson!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Prospect

IDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i think so. Wouldn't want a faring bike. Want to see the road and dont want the weight.Not on the hwy very often. Seriously..hands off at 100 mph. Cruise is awesome for a little break.
Power is unbelievable. Feel like I could touch the asphalt with my fingers in the corners. My wife is happy too.. Have the Sundowner seat also.

Last edited by IDAHDOO; 11-11-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:52 AM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecatguy View Post
08 rc was not a cvo they called them screaming eagles back then....the 110 is a good motor only seen one with a bad cranck but he like doing burnouts ALOT...the 1-3 motor complaints have been over exadrated on hdforums the motor is a strong Ihave 25,000 on my 103 with no issues...yes the fram was a huge diffrence from 08 to 09 even 07....the 08 frame is in its own class when you try and get parts for it the 08 is specific where 09 to 13 all fit but 08 will not fit anything 09 up or 07 and down....last thing to help you out, go back and look at the neck welding on the 08 then go look at a 09...
Pretty much nailed it!!!
HD Street Glide
Legend enclosed (The Toy Box)

Old 11-11-2013, 09:12 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Thats one sweet looking bike.....time ditch the windshield and get set bars on her...anything done to the motor or is she stock? im guessing just exaughst and tuner?

I like the color combo cant say I have seen that combo before...the blue looks real close to the color of my bike...
Old 11-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Prospect

IDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from ARIDAHDOO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks. Its pretty awesome. I will try and get a better pic of the ghost flames etched in the tin in the silver areas. Not much of a flame guy but these are bitchen !
Stock 110 is already a bad ass. SE Race tuner,Python true duals,SE air. Dyno tuned. No need to do anything IMO. I want it ridable and not rank.

I rolled the bars up. Thought I would change them to the new Softail bars but after 250 miles I like them. Might do a 1" riser. Might move the boards forward and out.Im 6' Defiantly move the rear pass boards down and tilt for my wife. She is 5'11".

100 mph into a curve and I feel like I can take my hands off the bars.
Its telepathic..LOVE IT !
Old 11-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Prospect

Old 03-27-2014, 11:06 AM
REBEL

augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR
augerin Has earned a rub and tug from ARaugerin Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sweet!

Momma alway's said, "if ya got's ta be dumb, ya got's ta be tough"

refugee #1799
Old 03-27-2014, 08:59 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

did someone paint a fairy silhouette on the gas tank?
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES