Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 02-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Just Got Here

BillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Place to ride with opern Meadows - Girlfriends Coming

Hey Guys,

My girlfriend and I have a trip planned to west Yellowstone and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where to go.

She is a beginner and doesn't like anything steep. Id like to find a nice open flat meadow to teach her some. Shes been sledding before but we usually ride in revelstoke and there isn't much for her there off the trail. Any help from you all would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2014, 06:35 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

When are you heading out there?

Good news is there's a lot of riding for just about every skill level there.
Miles of well-groomed trails, with some great riding not far off the trail.

Personally I'd take a look on google earth, find a few areas, mark them in the GPS and head that way.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 02-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Just Got Here

BillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from ARBillyYork Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Ah We are probably going End of February first of March. Thats a good idea with the GPS. I might try that out.
I keep reading good things on the tow top loop. Might check that out. Wondering if we need to venture far off the trail to get to the untouched. Its no problem if I was alone, but she is definitely limited and I don't want to discourage here lol.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:23 PM
REBEL

whee Has earned a rub and tug from AR
whee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from ARwhee Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Two top is good but it is the ID MT border so just be aware of where you are if you go there unless you have stickers for both places. There is also tons of meadows and good trails in Island Park.

Hers - 06 M7 800 BB...at lest that's what the salesman told me. It's actually a bone stock 700.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Just Got Here

thanks guys
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA