Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > CALIFORNIA & NEVADA

Old 12-10-2013, 10:43 AM

silvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Ride on 8 Dec 13

TreeTruck and myself rode out of Kingvale Sunday. Thank to Greg(High Mark Racing) for letting us stage out of his place. About a foot or so down low and close to 2 ft @ 7500 ft. The deepest we found was clost to 3 ft and the North side of Sand Ridge @ 8200 ft. Cold all day. We did about 34 mi. and I was beat. I'm going to blame that on being OLD
The Sled Shed in Kingvale

TreeTrucker and Hi Mark Racing @ the Sled Shed

Ed letting his NEW SLED cool down after climbing up to 7000 ft. About 18 inches of snow here.

Where we were headed next. Lots of untrack riding to be had.

Ed found a hole on the back side of Sand Ridge. Clost to 3 ft here @ 8200 ft and the north side.
Member of the 2 mile high club
In Memory: David Wayne Johnson (The Animal)
August 23, 1961 - January 8, 2005
In Memory: Chadd Burroughs (Puddles)
February 26, 1980 - February 3, 2010
Old 12-10-2013, 10:44 AM

silvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from ARsilvertip Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Few more Pic.
Ed still in the hole

My 2009 XP ROCK SLED still a fun sled with 7800 miles on it.

The hole was deep but we got him out.

Great view but it was VERY COLD out. Never got into the teens up high on the North faces.
Member of the 2 mile high club
In Memory: David Wayne Johnson (The Animal)
August 23, 1961 - January 8, 2005
In Memory: Chadd Burroughs (Puddles)
February 26, 1980 - February 3, 2010
Old 12-25-2013, 01:06 AM
Just Got Here

Robb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ride on 8 Dec 13

Lookalike a solid amount of snow, now we just need more!!

Definitely more than we found as Webber on 12/7. There was about 2'. We were having a grand old time on the trail until I found a rock in the middle of it.

Sounds like the sled is back together but still waiting on the shoulder.

Last edited by Robb; 12-25-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:18 AM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

[QUOTE=silvertip;912975]Few more Pic.
Ed still in the hole
[/url]
Great view but it was VERY COLD out. Never got into the teens up high on the North faces.

Looking good on the powder there John.
Nice shots for early. Boys and I are starting the year in the lower elevations to build up shape for the high alty stamina.

Team Frosty Fro
Old 12-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

dam John you would think Ed would know how to park by now! never park down in a hole
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > CALIFORNIA & NEVADA